CHAPTER 14

*RINGGG*

The bell rang signaling the end of school its now 3:00 and I'm putting my things inside my bag "are you ready y/n-chan?" akemi said while smiling at me "yup, I'm going to izumi first though" she nod and I stand up.

Genki and mitsuya go to our direction and we get out of classroom, "Izumi!" I wave at her then she wave back "Hey! Y/n manager text me that your not coming with us?" I nod at her "yeah were gonna practice at mitsuya house for our project" Izumi made an 'oh' face and look at mitsuya.

"Mitsuya protect y/n for me will you" Izumi said while smiling "Of course Izumi-chan" He reply, when we finally exit the van was waiting outside, the others are already inside "hey y/n be careful ok?" yoonah said "Here's your face mask y/n" chaewon said while handing me a face mask "y/n here's a pepper spray when there's trouble" Jia said "y/n dont forget to kick them in the balls ok?" soomin said.

I sweat drop to their protectiveness then they all look at mitsuya with a threatening aura "Mitsuya If we see y/n with scratch were gonna go after you" chaewon said the other agree still looking at mitsuya, Mitsuya nod nervously then they go back to their friendly self.

"great! do your best all of you" yoonah said then they all said good bye and drove off, I look at them and I can tell that their still scared, "Well shall we get going?" I change the subject then they all nod.

I walk beside mitsuya while akemi and genki in front of us, "hey, um, I'm sorry about them their a little protective sometimes" I swirl my thumb and I can tell that mitsuya is looking at me "its no big deal y/n-chan their just caring for you" I look at him and he was smiling at me softly.

I blush and look forward again luckily my mask is covering my blush 'why so handsome mitsuya' I thought to myself, "were almost their" genki said I look around the area and it was kinda nice.

"were finally here" genki said while looking at a small apartment building 'so this is where he live' I thought to myself, Mitsuya go in front of a door on the first floor and open it "come inside my sister will be back at 4:30" we all went inside and take of our shoes.

I look around the apartment and it was small compare to our hotel room it was 3 times bigger but the apartment Yu and I use to live in it was much more smaller than this "I'm sorry its small" mitsuya said while looking at the floor quite embarrassed, I pat his head then he look up to face me.

"don't worry mitsuya-kun we live much more worse when we were kids" Mitsuya look at me with confuse expression and I went to the living room to see akemi and genki sitting on the couch "well shall we start?" I look back to mitsuya and he just nod.

We all sat down and practice how we sing it, akemi did the lyrics while the teacher was not looking, luckily genki always leave his guitar in the music room and get it before we leave. Mitsuya get the lyrics akemi made and since I already know it she only made one for mitsuya, Genki then start to strum his guitar and I start.

(If I could tell her - cover by Anna ft. Tunnelberg)

"she thought you were... Awesome"

"She thought I was Awesome? My sister?" - mitsuya

"Definitely!"

"How?" - mitsuya

"well.."

I stand up to my sit and start acting so he gets the clue how he was supposed to react.