CHAPTER 20

Y/N POV

I went inside of our hotel room feeling happy of what just happened earlier and went to the my bed and lay down.

The others look at me confuse and look at izumi for answers "y/n has a love letter earlier" izumi whisper and the other eyes went wide and run towards me.

"Y/n!" They all jump at my bed and I didn't get surprise since I heard them "do you have a boyfriend now?" "Is it mitsuya?" "Who gave you the letter?" "Is he nice?" "Did you meet the person already?" They all ask me and I giggle at them.

"Well the person that gave the letter is the one who is in soccer team his name is Yoshiro" izumi Feel shock at the news.

"The ace of the soccer team?" Izumi said while smiling, I nod at her "yeah but I said no" then she make an 'oh' face.

"You guys already know I like someone" I said to them blushing slightly and I can tell that they were all smirking at me.

"Then if you didn't accept why are you so happy?" Chaewon ask and remember takashi confession to me and I blush harder.

"Well, you see... Takashi ask if he could... Court me" you whisper the last word and it was quite for a good minute.

And they all scream.

"Our y/n is growing up!" "this is it! y/n having a boyfriend!" "I'm so happy right now I want to make a feast" "Never in my life feel so single right now" "Y/n I'm so happy for you!" then they all hug me and I was laughing.

"geez guys he's only courting me its not like were official now" I said to them "still y/n soon you will accept him and you guys will be official" chaewon said the other nod in agreement and I just sigh since they have a point.

"yeah I guess your right" they all squeal at my answer then suddenly the door open and footstep coming towards us and revealing our manager in worry "what's going on? I heard screaming, are you guys alright?" manager said and we all laugh at him.

"dont worry manager were fine we just heard an exiting news" yoonah said smiling and I blush a little "Oh? what news are you guys taking about" they all look at each other with tiny smirk "Mitsuya is courting y/n now!" they all said at the same time and manager was a little shock but smile.

"y/n your growing up to fast" manager said to me and I blush harder "manager we feel so single right now" jia said and the other nod in agreement "what do you mean I thought you like yuto from KUROFUNE?" I look at jia with wide eyes and she has a shock expression.

"h-how did you know that?!" jia said "oh please I know you guys since you were kids chaewon likes Itsuki from DearDream, yoonah likes DG, soomin likes Shin from DearDream and izumi likes  someone but I don't know who it is yet"

It was silent for a moment and we were just looking at our manager while he was smiling after a few second I burst into laughter since manager just exposed them "manager how did you even know that?" chaewon ask blushing the others was blushing as well.

"please your not good at hiding your feelings don't think I didn't notice how you guys look at them every time were going to meet them" manager was smirking at them and I was the only one laughing.

"that's amazing manager" I praise him and he look at me smiling "thank you y/n but please made a wise decision" I nod at him and he stand up "well I was only here because I have something to tell you guys" 

All of us pay our attention to our manager and waited for him to finish "at saturday some tv show ask if they could interview you guys  and I'm here to get your answer" we all look at Chaewon since she's our leader and she nod.