CHAPTER 27

It's finally Saturday 12:30 and your getting ready for your date "y/n don't fight today alright?" Chaewon said and the others snicker "yes yes I'll make sure of that" you look at them smiling and they smile back.

"So what do you think?" You ask them and they all thumbs up "you look stunning" Soomin said and you chuckle "Yoonah let's go on a date to I'm jealous of y/n" Jia whine and Yoonah pat her for comfort, you look at your phone when you saw it light up...

"So what do you think?" You ask them and they all thumbs up "you look stunning" Soomin said and you chuckle "Yoonah let's go on a date to I'm jealous of y/n" Jia whine and Yoonah pat her for comfort, you look at your phone when you saw it light up and got a message

TAKASHI
I'm outside, come out whenever your ready

Y/N
Be right there

You get your things and look at snow "I'll be back snow take care of them" you said and look at the others "enjoy yourself y/n remember your curfew" Chaewon said and you nod and wear your mask and went out of your hotel room.

You went out of the hotel and went to the entrance and mitsuya leaning on his bike with casual clothes on

Mitsuya looks at you and a small blush form on his cheeks "y/n-chan" He call out and you wave at him "Kashi how are you?" You said "doing fine let's get going shall we?" You nod and he get on his bike and you follow then drive off

You guys arrive at your first destination, the cinema, "Kashi would you like to wear a mask?" You said to him handing him a mask and he gets it "oh right your viral right now" mitsuya takes the mask and takes it and went to buy a ticket "let's split the bills" you said stopping mitsuya from paying for the both of you "don't worry I have some savings for today, you bought me stuff before that I'm really thankful for so let me make you happy today" mitsuya said and smile softly at you even if his wearing a mask.

You blush and nod and look away and mitsuya hold your hand, he then pay the ticket and you guys went inside and find your seats then sat down "this is a comedy right?" You ask and mitsuya nod "why do you prefer the romance?" Mitsuya ask a little panic and you shake your head "no, no I'm just making sure I haven't watch a movie in a while" mitsuya sigh in relief and squeeze your hand slightly.

The movie start and you guys were just enjoying the movie laughing at the jokes and you lay your head to mitsuya's shoulder and he put down his mask down and kiss the top of your head then put it back up and continue watching, the movie ended and you guys exited the cinema "that was awesome" you said holding mitsuya's hand and and he nod "yeah, I didn't expect that it was that funny" you hum in agreement and you two look around.