CHAPTER 23

Y/N POV

Days pass and it's already Thursday and only four days left for our theater, in the days pass takashi always give me a love letter which I kept in my drawer of course I'm not going to throw it away.

Me and Izumi get off the van and enter our school and went to our locker "hey good morning n/n" and as usual takashi went to me saying good morning Everytime "here you go" takashi gave me an envelope and I smile at him "thanks Kashi but why do you always write me one?" He just shrug "I just want to tell you what I feel about you so you never forget about it" I blush at his words and giggle.

"I sometimes miss the shy mitsuya takashi when I met him" takashi chuckle and we went to our classroom, "good morning y/n-chan" Akemi greeted me "good morning" I greet back "by the way our math teacher won't attend because of our project in music" "oh right its today, good luck Akemi" she smile at me and our homeroom teacher enter.

After a few subject it's finally time for the project and Mr. Nomura enter our class "good morning everyone! Now I want all your seats to the side and leave two table and two chairs in the middle" all of us did what were told and Mr. Nomura call me to go seat beside him and I did what I told to.

"Alright let's start y/n you get one piece of paper" Mr. Nomura set a bowl full of paper in my desk and I open it and read the name "Itadori Yuuji" I can hear a few sigh in relief  around and the pink hair boy go Infront of us and started to sing.

You listen carefully at your classmate lyrics and tune some even came with a guitar (genki brings a guitar of course) Akemi was also call out already and of course just because their my friends doesn't mean I'm going to give them a high mark my other classmates put effort to.

"Thank you Gerard that was wonderful, next" you pick out at the bowl and smile when you saw the name "Mitsuya Takashi" You call out to him and he stand up walking infront with a little speaker in hand "I actually prepare the background with the help of my friends is that alright sir?" Mr. Nomura nod and he walk towards me and put the speaker at my table "hope you dont mind pressing the play n/n" he connect his phone with a wire and connect the end to the speaker and place down his phone to you.

He then stand in front of you taking a deep breath and look at you then nod signalling you to play.

(Getsuyoubi no yuūtsu)

"Kanawanu koi o
Shichaimashita
(I fell in love, in love that'll never be)

Raishū mo mata aeru ka na?
(Will I get to see you again next week?)"

Drums and electric guitar started to play and I know the toman help him with this and I smile softly.

"Nanigenaku tsuite itta
Kyōmi mo nai raibu Datta
Saikōretsu no Boku
(I casually tagged along
To a live concert I wasn't interested in
Staying in the last row)"

My eyebrow raise at this 'live concert? Is he talking about...no it can't be' I shake my head and listen to him again

"Taikutsu de akite kite
Kaerō to shite'ta n da
Kimi ga arawareru made wa
(So bored and fed up
I was about to go home-
Until you appeared.)

Ase ga hikaru awei na sutēji
Makezu ni tatakau Kimi to
Shisen ga Atte dokidoki
Zukkyun
(On a distant stage of glistening sweat
With you, who fight undefeated
Our eyes met and my heart thumped.
Butterflies)