CHAPTER 10

Girl 1 - Soomin
Girl 2 - Yoonah
Girl 3 - Chaewon
Girl 4 - Jia
Girl 5 - Izumi
Girl 6 - Y/n

-xXx-

3rd PERSON POV

As the bloSSom continue their concert until it was already 1:40 they told everyone that they will have a small break and they told their fans that they can go outside to buy food. Takemichi then stand up from his sit and look at everyone "Don't worry about the food guys y/n said she will give her some so I'm going to go get it" everyone nod feeling a little bit hungry.

"Takemitchy can you give her this?" Mitsuya hand over the clothes he made for y/n with a little blush on his cheeks "Sure mitsuya-san I'll be right back" Takemichi then run off to go to the backstage to go to your dressing room.

Y/N POV

I was sitting in the couch eating my food the staff gave to me while deciding what to wear next we only have 3 song left then all of them can go home but we have to change our outfit for the three songs.

I snap out of my thought's until I heard a knock in the door, I open the door and saw takemichi "Oh hey, your here for the food?" I let him inside then I gave him some water "Yeah but I'm also hear to deliver something" He handed me a violet clothing and I look at it confuse "Mitsuya-san made it for you" "He can sew?" takemichi then nod and I get the clothes.

When I open up I cant help but feel amaze by the detail of the clothing it was definitely my style

(You can choose one in here but If you dont like any of it I'm sorry again and just imagine your style but make it violet) 

"now I know what I'm going to wear in our last song" I look at takemichi and smile at him "Thank you for delivering this takemichi tell him that I absolutely love it and can you not tell him weather I'm wearing it or not? I want to surprise him" T...

"now I know what I'm going to wear in our last song" I look at takemichi and smile at him "Thank you for delivering this takemichi tell him that I absolutely love it and can you not tell him weather I'm wearing it or not? I want to surprise him" Takemichi then nod and smile at me "yeah no problem but where's our food?" I pointed to the table in front of the couch where the 14 bento is place.

"can you carry it all? I can ask for some stuff that can help you" I suggested he just shake his head "nahh ill be fine do you have some plastic though?" I go find some plastic and I found some in the drawer "here help your self" he then put the bento in the plastic while I look for 2 more clothes to wear.

"I'm all set now so I'll be going, by the way good luck for your performance and you did great earlier" I smile at him and wave at him good bye while he go ahead and bring the food for the others. I sat down at the couch and smile 'glad their enjoying the show'.

MITSUYA POV

"Hey I'm back!" I heard takemitchy's voice and I look at my right and saw him with many bento, I stand up in my sit and decided to help him "let me help you with that it looks heavy" then I get the other plastic and give the others their food each.