CHAPTER 4

Y/N POV

June 14

“y/n focus!” yell by izumi I flinch at the sudden call of my name “I’m sorry!” I apologize and they look at me weirdly “what’s on your mind lately? You seem distracted” ask yoonah I sigh “sorry I just cant stop thinking about takemichi friends, I mean I’m kinda nervous that they're going to watch us” I said to them they all giggle at me “you're going to be ok y/n just calm down and do what you always do” chaewon said “yeah I’ll do that” I smile at them warmly which they return.

“ok then back to practice!” Jia said and we all nod our heads and went back to practice ‘cant wait to meet everyone especially mitsuya, wait what am I thinking’ I shake my head and continue practicing our vocals.

MITSUYA POV

I’m going to musashi shrine right now because mikey call for a meeting, Since that day I cant get y/n out of my head and what to wear at the concert ‘maybe I should make her a dress or something maybe she can wear it while performing’ I blush at the idea y/n wearing the clothes I’m going to make ‘I’ll ask takemitchy for her size so I can make her one and I’ll look at her post what her style so I can add it’ I thought to myself.

I got to my destination and park my bike after that I went in and saw mikey and draken fighting “why did you just leave him there! He can just run with us!” “That’s what Pah want us to do!” yell by mikey and draken “hey stop that! What the heck is going on!” I yell at them “draken leave pah behind while the police arrest pah!” “I told you we cant do anything about it! That’s pah decision!” they glare at each other.

I cant believe what I’m hearing ‘pah got arrested?’ I thought to myself while still trying to calm draken and mikey “I have enough of this” draken said and walk out “draken!” mikey yell but draken didn’t even mind him and move on “tch” we let mikey go and he also walk away. I sigh loudly and thinking to get them make up, I follow draken and I saw him going to pah house “where are you going?” I ask draken he look at me and focus in front of him again.

“I’m going to visit pah with his parents If I cant go in I’ll just wait outside” he said I smile at this ‘he still does care about pah’ I thought while looking at him “ok then I’m going to buy some fabric I’m going to make y/n a dress or something” I said draken look at me with a smirk “oh? Going to make your wifey a dress huh looking forward to it” then he laugh I smack him in his back while blushing “shut up you dumbass, anyways I’m going this way say hi to pah for me when you see him also do you know where takemitchy is?” “his at the hospital I don’t know if he wake up already” I nod in respond and said goodbye.

I went in the store and buy some fabric and scroll to y/n social media so I can see what her style be like I bought the fabric I need and went to the hospital. I ask the nurse where takemitchy room and they give me the direction, I thank them and went to takemitchy, when I get their hina is there with him.

“hey takemitchy how are you doing?” I ask him he look at me surprise that I was there “mitsuya-san! I’m doing fine, what brings you here?” he smile at me nervously I chuckle “there’s no need for you to get nervous I’m just here to ask if you know what y/n-chan size is, I’m planning to make her dress or something” I smile at him warmly “oh I didn’t know you could sew mitsuya-san but I think she just the same size as hina but she’s kinda taller” “ok then hina-chan do you mind if I can measure you?” I ask hina while smiling at her “sure! I don’t mind” she smiled back.

“Mitsuya-san do you want me to give it to her? Because all of family member will have a backstage ID so I can give it to her when they take a small break or something” takemitchy suggested I smile widely at this “That will be great thank you so much” “there’s no need to thank me mitsuya-san I ship you with my cousin” takemitchy said, I blush at what he said and told him to shut up he just laugh at me and I stand up.

“hina-chan do you mind if I take your measuring now? I have to start sketching later or something” I ask hina and she nod at response she then stand up and I do my work while takemitchy is thinking of something I don’t know.

“Alright I’m all done thank you hina-chan” “no problem mitsuya-san I'm glad I can help” she said to me I nod at her “welp I’m done here take rest takemitchy your going to see your cousin tomorrow right?” I look at takemitchy “yup! Thank you for visiting mitsuya-san” he wave at me and I wave back. After that I went to get my bike and drove home.

“I’m home” I said while taking off my shoes, I saw my sister dancing and singing along in your mv when they heard me they both look around and run to me “taka-niichan your back” luna jumping at me while mana hug my leg. I chuckle at their cuteness and hug them back “taka-niichan we were thinking of giving y/n-chan a flower while she’s performing and give her candy in the backstage!” luna said while mana nod “alright then let’s all buy rose when the concert is near I’m going to sketch y/n-chan her clothes you guys continue what you guys were doing ok?” they both nod and find some good mv they can dance to.

I went to my room and get my sketch book to draw your clothes. After I was done I started to ready my materials and start with your skirt first, I add a few design on it that you like base on your style.

When I was finally done its already noon so I decided to do the shirt tomorrow. I get out of my room and check my sister if their ok, when I got to the living room I saw them writing something “what are you guys writing?” I ask them they both look at me “we're writing a letter for y/n-chan” they both smile at me and continue writing I smile at them and went to the fridge to look if we have something to eat.

I decided to make a curry and started cooking “taka-niichan tomorrow is the day that y/n-chan arrive here in Japan right?” I nod at response and they both talk about how excited they are to meet you, when I was done I ready the table and call for them to come suddenly our door open and reveal our tired mom. “mom welcome home!” they both run to mom and hug her “welcome home” I said to her she look at me and smile “come and join us mom taka-niichan made a curry” mana said and they pull mom towards the table.

We all sat down and started praying after that we all started eating “oh right mom were going to a concert in June 25 at XXXX it’s the group bloSSom” Luna said while smiling “oh really? Where did you get the money to pay for the ticket?” mom ask curious “takemitchy said he will give them to me as a present for my birthday the other day its also vip” I said to her she smile at us then nod “alright then I hope all of you have a good time their and don’t start trouble ok?” we all nod and luna and mana both cheered because of approval

The dinner went on with us having a conversation and laugh in our faces after that we all get ready and go to bed.