CHAPTER 34

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!! Thank you guys for 93K reads and I hope your enjoying the story I hope you guys enjoy! Love y'all!

All of the bloSSom sat around your bed and they have tears on their eyes clearly worried "Y/n don't scare us" Jia whine and put her head to your lap, the others just whine to and you look at them sweat drop and try to make them stop of course "sto...

All of the bloSSom sat around your bed and they have tears on their eyes clearly worried "Y/n don't scare us" Jia whine and put her head to your lap, the others just whine to and you look at them sweat drop and try to make them stop of course "stop crying guys I'm sorry I made you worry so please don't cry" you said and they stop but still have a little tears on their eyes "I'm glad your ok now" your manager said and you smile at him "Sorry for worrying you" you said and he chuckle, you guys chat for a few while then the others start to get thirsty so they decided to get some drinks on the near vending machine leaving you, Yu and your manager to the room.

You take a deep breath and ask him a question "manager, can I ask you something?" "Of course" "what do you mean by what you said to me, you said yumena your daughter is just like you?" You ask and your manager said clearly forgot about that "ah yeah, about that" he scratch the back of his head and sigh and look at the both of you "welp I think it's time for you guys to know anyways" he said and you and Yu blink twice and listen to your manager.

Bong and his family went to Japan when he was three and his sister was four, they both met when bong decided to go to the playground and that's where he met your mom Yumena after when they both met they became really good friends and even went to the same elementary school unfortunately bong has to go back to Korea when he was going to be middle school.

They both got separated for 3 years and bong came back but with only his dad with him and his sister and mom was left on the Korea, bong search for your mom everywhere and when he did he immediately went to her and they both became friends again, they continue to became friends until they're both graduate from highschool and college, and then bong meet your father which is hayate L/n they met because his coach Is a friend to his father so he introduce him to hayate, they both get along really well and bong sometimes talk about yumena to him and hayate support him even if he didn't express so much emotion bong knew he was telling the truth so he decided to introduce hayate to yumena, but then again bong regret that decision when yumena and hayate became closer, to close.