CHAPTER 38

The fight between toman and tenjiku end with the win of toman and of course Izana kurokawa and Tetta Kisaki die in that battle, takemichi and the others went to the hospital the next day with mitsuya and smiley while Mikey, draken, hina and yuzuha stay with them to take care of them all and they stay on the hospital for 2 days.

"Btw, mitsuya" draken look at mitsuya and mitsuya raise a brow "what happened to you the other day?" He ask and mitsuya blink twice "you know when I called you and you got hit in the head, something was wrong that day"  he said and mitsuya scratch his neck "oh, that I um-" "he broke up with y/n" smiley said and mitsuya glare at him and Mikey, draken, hina, yuzuha and peh was shock "why?" Mikey ask and mitsuya sigh "she have been getting threats by the tenjiku so I break up with her so they would stop" he said and start to play with his bracelet and they look at him dumbfounded "what did you tell her then?" Draken ask and mitsuya didn't answer.

"He told her that she wasn't doing her best on their relationship and he fell in love with yuzuha-chan" takemichi said and yuzuha look at him cringing "dude no" yuzuha said and mitsuya look at her deadpanned "I'm not yuzuha I just told her that" he said and yuzuha sigh in relief "that's to much though" hina said and mitsuya grumble already feeling guilty because of what he said "but didn't takemichi also told you that he fell in love with someone else when you two break up?" Yuzuha ask and takemichi flinch and hina nod "yeah but it hurts more if you find out who they fell in love with, takemichi just told me that he fell in love with someone else but Mitsuya-kun told her your name so she must have been hurt especially your her friend to" hina said and mitsuya felt guilty more and hide under the blanket.

"But this means y/n is single right?" Yuzuha ask and mitsuya peak through the blanket as hina nod "basically yes" hina said and yuzuha smile "great! She can be my girlfriend!" She said and mitsuya sat up immediately "No!" Mitsuya said and they look at him and yuzuha raise a brow "why not?" "She's my idol" "And you two break up so your only a fan and she's not Your idol" "I still refuse and besides I don't think you can talk to her right now after all I did say your name" mitsuya said and yuzuha eyes went wide "No! My sugar mommy!" Yuzuha sat down on her brother's bed and hakkai pat her back as she sulk.

"Well want me to talk to her? I could ask if she want to hang out with you guys" takemichi ask and yuzuha stand up and nod rapidly "yes please! She might be mad at me!" She said and hina Gave takemichi his phone and he call your number.

Meanwhile, you and the others are practicing for the concert and you try your best to distract yourself as your manager watch you guys on the side

(Red Flavor - Red Velvet)

"Ppa-ppa-ppalgan mat, gunggeumhae honey" - all

"(honey)" - Jia

"Kkaemulmyeon jeomjeom nogadeun strawberry geu mat" - all

"(Berry geu mat)" - Soomin

"Corner candy shop chaja bwa baby
Naega jeil joahaneun geon yeoreum geu mat" - All

"Naega jeil joahaneun geon yeoreumui neo" - Chaewon

You sang along with the other member and take your post at the end while your manager clap at you guys "you guys did great again but I can tell you were getting tired so take a break for a while will yah" your manager said and you guys nod then went to the side to get the water and sat down, the unknown number have been stop since yesterday which you were thankful off as you drink your water but then your phone ring and you look at it and saw takemichi name then you quickly answer it.

"Michi?" "Hey y/n, where are you right now?" Takemichi ask as he put his call in speaker to let the other listen, mitsuya listen to your voice carefully already missing you and just want to talk to you again "practice, why?" "Eh? Practice? For what?" "We'll announce later just wait will yah" "alright but hina and yuzuha-chan ask me if you want to meet later" you flinch at the sound of name of yuzuha and remember what mitsuya said and became silent