CHAPTER 7

(the picture above is what snow looks like, anyways hope you enjoy the story)

                          -xXx-

MITSUYA POV

JUNE 24

Tomorrow is finally the day of the concert I can't help but to smile while driving to go at the restaurant, mikey invited all of the captain to hang out since we haven't hang out in a while.

I enter the restaurant and I heard some screaming "Oi! Mikey this is my food!" I turn towards the noise then saw draken yelling at mikey "hey guys!" I walk towards them then I sit besides hakkai. "hey mitsuya, are you excited meeting your y/n?" mikey said to me with a smirk "I won't say she's mine but I am excited of meeting her"

"but anyway have you all decided what to give her?" smiley ask and all of us turn towards him "can I just give her dorayaki?" mikey said, we all look at him with seriously face "what? I don't know what to give her" "well you could give her some flowers we can buy some if you want since I'm also giving her" I suggested they all look at me then agree to my suggestion.

"ok then lets buy some flowers right now" baji said then stand up we all follow him they pay for the food and leave to go the nearest flower shop "what should we get her?" chifuyu ask we all look around to find some flower to give her "how about roses?" draken suggested we all nod then go find the roses.

"here's the roses but what color?" baji ask "lets just go pick one" smiley said we all get some white, red and pink roses each I get 3 red roses for mana and luna and I saw hakkai with 2 pink roses probably for yuzuha gift to you. We all pay for the flower then talk about stuff of what were going to do after meeting you and sometimes teasing me to make my move when I finally meet you, after a few hours of messing around we all went home to rest and prepare ourselves for tomorrow "Bye guys lets meet at the concert tomorrow!" baji said "yeah see you guys and mitsuya wear something nice and make yourself attractive" draken said I glare at him then went home.

I open the door and put my shoes aside "I'm home" my sister came out of the room with clothes in their hands "taka-niichan welcome home! Can you tell us what to wear we can't decide because were too excited" I laugh at them but help them what to wear anyways "luna just wear the red dress you got and mana just wear your white dress" they nod then hug me "thanks taka-niichan you're really good at fashion" I pat their heads and get the roses "oh right I already buy the roses so we don't have to buy tomorrow on our way" I put the three roses in the vase and told them that I'll be on my room.

I open my closet and find something to wear at the concert, After that I prepare all of my stuff that I have to bring 'the ticket check, the clothes check, the flowers check, and I think that's all' I look at everything and put them in my bag and went to make dinner 'cant wait to meet you y/n'

Y/N POV

We are practicing for our last performance and sometimes made mistake since the stage is huge we have to split in two group "ok take a small break and we'll practice again" chaewon said we all went to our dressing room to take a break since the venue is huge we have one dressing room for each.

When I got to my dressing room snow jump at me and because his a huge dog we fell in the floor "ow snow your heavy" I groan snow bark at me then lick me and finally he get off. I got up and remember I haven't fed snow yet "snow are you hungry? Sorry I forgot to feed you" I get his snack and put some in his bowl then he started to dig in, I sat down in the couch and I check the time and its already 12:30 in 1:30 our practice will end because we have to get ready for the concert.

*knock, knock "y/n! were gonna start practice again!" I heard soomin call outside "I'm coming! Just a sec" I look at the mirror and fix my hair and went to the stage "alright girls lets start at the chorus which is y/n, y/n are you ready?" I nod at her and went to position