10~ You Surprise Him On Tour

Alex:
"Gate 23 now boarding" You stood up from the couch you were sat at and grabbed your baggage. You were flying out to see Alex. If you had planned it out right, you would be arriving right before the show ended. As you got off your flight, you grabbed your baggage and saw a person who looked very familiar holding a sign that said your name on it. It was Jack's Girlfriend Y/BFF/N. "Hey! We have 15 minutes to get there slow poke" "Sorry, my flight was a little late" you said, sticking your tounge out. When you got to the show, they were just announcing their last song of the night. "Thank you for coming out tonight, it was a great show but sadly this is our last song" Alex said and right then Jack spoke up. "But first, we have a surprise for you Alex..." That was your que to walk on stage...and as you did you heard the crowd roar and Alex started staring at you. "Is it really you babe?" "Ya Alex it's really me" "Oh my god, Y/N!" He said, running twords you and picking you up and spinning you around. After a long kiss and hug, you walked off stage, waiting for the night ahead.

Jack:
Walking down the street, you went into the bakery you didn't know. You were in Australia surprising your boyfriend Jack Barakat. He had no clue that you were there, only the boys did. So you had divised a plan, you would get a cake for Rian to bring out on stage stating to turn around and you would be standing there.
*later on* WAHOOO THAT WAS GREAT. WHAT A FUCKING FANTASTIC CROWD. Jack said. Rian slowly got off the drums and got you and the cake from the back room. Wait a second where'd Rian go? "Hey dude, we've got a cake for you" AWESOME, wait what does it say? As he turned around you said a simple "Hi" and he responded with a tackle of hugs and kisses before closing the show and taking you to the hotel.

Zack:
You look at the hotel doors once again. You didn't know if you should walk in. You and Zack had broken up before the tour started, and the only reason you were here was because the guys had not stopped calling you, saying he was off his game and just overall adittude off. In you walked through the doors, you weren't just doing this for the boys, but for you. The breakup was sudden and unexpected, like a lot of things in your life, including something you wanted to tell Zack. You were pregnant. Into the elevator you went, pressing the fifth floor button, thinking about how to explain yourself as the elevator went up, floor by floor. Walking out, you found the room Zack was staying in, paused, lifted your hand and knocked. A few seconds passed, and Zack opened the door, clearly tired and it looked like he had been crying. "Y/n" he said "How are you? You wanna come in?" "I'd like that"  you said. After lots of talking, you had spent about 3 hours there, and you decided to tell him finally. "Zack..." "Y/n I can't do this anymore I'm sorry for breaking up with you I love you a lot it was the biggest mistake I ever made. I'm a mess, and I think the guys are starting to take notice. Please will you give me another chance?" "Zack... I will give you a second chance, but not just for you or me, but for this baby..." "You're-" "Ya" you said through tears. You couldn't be more happy.

Rian:
Sitting in the cab in the middle of New York City, you thought about things. You and Rian mostly. During the last break, he started acting a little weird. Less talking to you, spending less time with you and being away from home a lot. You started wondering what was going on. Was he cheating? You started thinking the worst. Quickly you snapped out of your daydream as the cab pulled close to the bar the band was playing at. Paying the man, you slipped inside, being led quickly into the back. You listened to the entire concert, and as the show ended, you waited in the dressing room. As Rian opened the door, his jaw dropped to the ground. Running to you, he enveloped you in a kiss and warm hug.  After greeting one another,you asked your questions. "Rian, why have you been avoiding me lately? It feels like we're drifting and I don't want us to." "Babe, I was planning something very special, it took a lot of planning, but I know you'll love it". Weeks later, Rian proposed, and you said Yes.

A/N
Hey! I just wanted to thank you all for almost 1.5k reads! AHHHHH! I never thought I would get that many.
Anyways, thanks for reading, commenting and voting. Sorry it took so long to update. Also, if you have a good idea for a preference, message me or comment here!

PS my friend House_of_Ashes started a band imagine book, so if you want one go message her!
❤Cali