16~ Don't You Go: Song Preference

Alex:
Don't want a single thing to change. We can mess around for two more days. If it was just a one time thing why are you still here with me? I don't want you to leave.

Just a guy you met in a bar. A one night stand. That's all you wanted from this guy, a night to forget everything that had happed the past few months. Your breakup, your boss getting mad at you, your landlord almost kicking you out. He just made everything disappear. And now you were at his house, again. The third time this week. "Hi Alex" "Hey" "I-we need to talk." You needed to tell him. This wasn't going to work, not for you. You needed to stop this now, before you get anymore feelings for this guy. "Alex, your a great guy and all, but I can't do this anymore." "Y/n come on. I think you'll feel the same when I say this wasn't just a one time thing for me. I want to actually try a relationship in the next couple of days. I don't want you to leave." You froze. He wanted to try. And you didn't. You had to think about this. "Please just think about it. I really like you, and I would like this to happen. Call me when you have a decision." With that you went home to sleep on things. He actually liked you. And you might actually like him back. And maybe you didn't want to leave him either. So you picked up your phone at 2am and called Alex. "Alex, hi" "Why are you calling at 2am...what did you do?" "I made a decision Alex." "I'm listening" "I'm willing to try this." "Okay. I'll um take you out tomorrow okay?" "Okay". And with that, Alex wasn't just a guy in a bar anymore.

Jack:
Don't you go, and carry on with your life. It was a one night stand till I woke up next to you.