8~ Concert You Go to Together

Alex:

Mayday Parade;

You absoutly loved them, and lots of times Alex caught you singing their songs around the house. Lots of times when you were cooking you would sing and dance along to your Spotify, and when Mayday came on Alex would take your hands and slow dance around the kitchen with you humming softly. So he decided to take you to go see them in your hometown over summer. You had a great time.

Jack:

Fall Out Boy;

Seeing as where ever you were you would burst out in song, most of the time it was Fall Out Boy. Not to mention you had a tiny crush on Patrick. Jack knew that you had been dying to see them, so for your 8 month anniversary, he got you tickets. You guys jammed to every song together and ended the night with a kiss.

Rian:

Panic! At the Disco;

Not only were you closing the god damn door all of the time, but every Panic! lyric you could insert at the right moment came out of your mouth. So Rian bought you VIP tickets, and little did he know, you were crazy for Brendon. When you went, you had the greatest time ever with not just your boyfriend, but your best friend.

Zack:

Ed Sheeran;

Humming around your house to your Spotify, when you see an envelope poking out of the computer desk drawer. Curious, you took a look into the envelope, thinking it was maybe a bill you had to pay, but instead came face to face with the words "ED SHEERAN ROW 1". Screening at the top of your lungs, Zack ran in to find yet another one of his surprises ruined. But when you went, all was forgiven. You had the time of your lives and Zack slow danced with you, getting a notice from Ed. What a perfect end to a night.