24~ First Dance(Wedding)

Alex:
Slide by The Goo Goo Dolls
"Put your arms around me, what you feel is what you are, and what you are is beautiful. Oh May, you want to get married? Or runaway?"

Your beautiful dress had made its way down an aisle, through pictures, and now was going to go on the dance floor. You thought of yourself as a horrible dancer, but Alex loved the quirkiness of your moves. You waited behind a curtain as the DJ announced "Mr. And Mrs. Gaskarth" to have their first dance. Out you went, raising your bouquet in one hand, holding Alex's hand in the other. When you made it to the dance floor, the song you had chosen started playing. Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls. The lyrics matched your relationship with Alex perfectly. Alex pulled you close and swayed you around. It was actually very upbeat and not very slow for first dance standards, and you thought about how your relationship was anything but standard. Alex whispered into your ear some of the lyrics you knew the most "I wanna wake up where you are, I won't say anything at all". This day was the happiest day, and you were glad you didn't have a normal first dance song, because it meant a lot to you for him to say those lines. You saw your mom standing at the side of the dance floor singing every word, and your dad with tears in his eyes, and Alex right there in front of you, with your bridesmaids and groomsmen while Jack was trying to flirt with one of your bridesmaids successfully, you knew you wouldn't trade this life in for any other.

Jack:
The Only Exception by Paramore
"And that was the day that promised, that I'd never sing of love, if it does not exist. But darling you are the only exception. Well you are, the only exception...and I'm on my way to believing"

The day had come for you to finally declare your love for this man named Jack Basam Barakat. No biggie right? Wrong. Everything your entire day had started going wrong, from people getting sick to the priest not being able to make it to the florist just dropping off the flowers and basically saying "here now go set up". You felt awful and your feet were already killing you from all the running around you had been doing. One final look in the mirror and you were sent down the elevator into the limo to take you to the venue, a beautiful little castle in the thousand islands. You walked down the Isle to meet Jack, crying and smiling at you. After reading your vows, and saying the I dos, Jack gave you a very passionate kiss before you headed back down the isle, back to the limousine to take pictures and then go to the reception. Lots of drinking happened on the party bus, and when you were leaving the park where your pictures were being taken, you stepped in dog crap. Perfect. So off came your heals. At this point you were fed up and decided to just dance in your bare feet when you got to the reception. Onto the floor you went, giving the DJ to signal to play the song. As corny as it was, The Only Exception meant a lot to you two. Before you met eachother, you both just believed that random hook ups were the only way to satisfy yourselves, and that true love couldn't exist between some people...it just wasn't going to happen. But then, you meet this lovely stranger on a blind date gone right and here you were. "You look beautiful Y/N, this is everything I dreamed about and more." "Jack, thank you. For always being there and for...loving me when no one else could show me that it could happen." "You did the same for me, and now you will for the rest of our lives. I love you." "I love you too". You laid your head on his shoulder and listened to him sing into your ear. In that moment, all of the faults of the day went away, and nothing else mattered. The song ended, and as everyone cheered and clapped, Jack whispered in your ear once again. "Now can we move the rest of this along, I hear the hotel has some pretty soft beds and I would love to test them out with you." You hit his arm. "Jack Barakat we paid good money for this and we are going to get what we paid for out of this area. That can wait a little longer." "Promise?" "Yes Jack, I promise, now let me dance with my dad." That night was certainly a night to remember, including that hotel.

Zack:
Safe and Sound by Tonight Alive
"Because, nothing compares to what we share, I don't have a care in the world. Cause even if it all came crashing down, as long as you're around, I'll be safe and sound."

It was true. Nothing did compare to what you and Zack had. He was the safest place you had ever been and the most important person to you. He knew how to make you happy, laugh, cry, anything really. He was everything you could have asked for and it felt like you were living a dream. That same feeling happened on the day you were going to get married. All of your childhood dreams were coming true, the dress, the cake, the decorations, the perfect guy. Zack stood at the alter trying to hold back his tears as you walked down the isle with your father by your side. When you were finally asked to speak your vows, Zack spoke first, his hands shaky and holding an index card. "The moment I met Y/n, I knew I could never let her go. There was just something so special about her that drew me to her. She is so important to me and like I did the first day I met her, I promise to never let her go. Y/n, I do not think that words can express the promises I want to make to you, the memories we share, or what we are going to do in the future. But I do know that I don't care what people think about us, because I love you, and I will never stop." You had to hold back the tears, it was your turn. You pulled out a paper from your dress top, causing everyone to giggle a bit. "Zack, I don't know where to begin with you. I have to admit, when I saw you coming up to me with the way you looked, I was really wondering why this guy was coming up to me. But then I found out about you. Your likes, your dislikes, what made you laugh, smile, cry. Then you found the same about me. You're my safest place and I know that we have something special. I'm glad you came up to me, because you're the only guy I want to see at this alter and remember for the rest of my life."
After the rest of the ceremony, the a lustrous kiss and of course the pictures, you and Zack headed to the dance floor. Through the speakers, "Safe and Sound" acoustic was being played by of course Tonight Alive. The song meant it all for you guys. From good memories to bad, you remembered them on the dance floor, whispering and laughing at eachother. Your dreams had come true.

Rian:
Jenny by The Maine
Jenny don't you cry, close your eyes. Everything is gonna be alright, you're so young and still so free. Jenny take my hand understand, I will try to be a better man.Without you there is no me...Jenny

You and Rian had been through a lot over the years you had been together.  Rian loved you so much, and you knew that. So when he asked you to marry him, you obviously said yes. A year later, here you were, climbing out of a limo into the rain and then trying to run in your dress into the big hotel ballroom where your ceremony would be. Of course, you trip, getting part of your dress muddy. You could not be late. Everything was off and at this point, you were even wondering if you should get married. Your mother, was the one to convince you to walk down the isle, in a different white dress, the one you wore when you first met Rian. She told you to close your eyes and breathe, everything was going to be fine. You walked down the isle, and tried your best to hold back the rest of the tears that had not yet fallen. Rian, had his award winning smile on his face, and took your hands as the ceremony began. The priest began to say the traditional vows, before Rian interrupted him. "I actually have a special something for this part."  The priest gave him the go ahead. "But Rian, I don't have anything planned..." "Y/n you're fine." Before you could object again, Rian began speaking. " Y/n I know you think everything has gone wrong today, but it hasn't. This is everything I could have hoped for. Ever since I met you, I've tried to be the best man I can be, for you and myself. Truly, without you, there is no me, and that's why I'm standing here, pledging my heart, soul, and life to you. I love you Y/n." You couldn't speak anymore. You just started crying, before mumbling your way through your own vows that you just came up with in the moment. At the reception, you had no clue what song Rian had picked for your first dance. You left it up to him. When you reached the dance floor, Rian took your hand and started to dance before the music even started. Soon, the soft guitar strums of Jenny by The Maine started. "This song is everything I promise to you Y/n. I'm so happy you're my wife." "And I'm happy you're my husband." You both giggled a bit before going back to softly swaying across the dance floor with it feeling like no one was there but you and Rian. Husband and Wife.

A/N
So I've decided I won't make update promises anymore. I can't really keep them most of the time because life pops up and hits me in the face. But for now, I'm looking for more requests. Do you guys like song lyric type things? Because honestly I might do another one like the FOB one if I have time? Anyways, thank your for continuing to read and enjoy and put up with my slow ass updates.
Love you guys
~Cali