17~ You're Sick

Alex:
After a well overdue slumber you woke up in yours and Alex's room. As you slowly and groggily raised your body from the fluffy cocoon of warm blankets that surrounded you, you were hit with a massive headache. And as you got out of bed to get some aspirin, you got the worst stomachache. Back you went into the bedroom and cuddled under the blankets, hoping to maybe make somethings better by watching your favorite TV show on Netflix. Alex came in the room, home from a day with the guys, and immediately noticed something was wrong. "Babe what's going on?" "I'm fine I've just got a headache and a stomachache." "Say no more. I'll make some tea, get some aspirin and oyster crackers and we can watch Netflix okay?" "Alex it's not that big of a deal..." "You are sick. I'm your boyfriend. I am going to take care of you even if it is just a headache. Now I'll be back in two minutes okay?" "Okay." No more than two minutes later, Alex was back with what he promised. Tea, aspirin and oyster crackers. He sat down on the bed and handed you the items. You took a sip of tea to swallow the aspirin, and one to help your stomach. After placing the bowl of oyster crackers on the night stand along with your tea, you cuddled up to Alex and watched Netflix. "I love you." you whispered softly too him. "I love you too. Now go to sleep." "Can you sing to me?" "Sure" And with that, Alex's voice helped you drift off into a deep sleep after a long day.

Jack:
You hated being sick. Especially when you know it will take longer than a day to get rid of. A stuffy nose and sore throat was one of these instances, and the one time you did not want to have it, you did. It was the day of your 1 year anniversary with Jack, and you were sitting on the couch, curled into a ball on your couch with about two boxes worth of tissues and three bags of cough drops in the garbage can next to you. You heard the doorbell ring, and you got up to get it. Jack, dressed up in a suit, was standing at your door with a bouquet of roses and here you were in your pajamas looking like a hurricane just ripped through your entire body. "Do I have the wrong date or did you forget?" "No you do not have the wrong date, and no I did not forget." you said voice hoarse. "I'm just sick". "And why didn't you tell me? I would have brought movies and medicine and whatever else you would have wanted." "But you wanted to go out for our anniversary I didn't want to ruin that for you." "You could never ruin anything for me. Now come on let's watch Home Alone and have ice cream. That way I can have 3 of my favorite things at once on my anniversary with you." "Stop being so mushy Jack. But I'll agree to that."
Your anniversary was the best one you've ever had even if you were sick and couldn't talk very much. Jack made you feel so much better by just being there and taking care of you. That's why you fell in love with him.

Rian:
Hot. Cold. Hot. Cold. That's all you kept feeling on the cold January night. One moment you wanted all the blankets in the world to be over your body encasing you in warmth, the next you wanted to be sprayed by ice cold water and then dive into a pool. You would sweat, then get goosebumps. Eventually, you called Rian and he came over right away being the guy that he is. "When you called you said you were getting hot and cold flashes so I brought soup and movies and a thermometer so I can check your temperature and-" "Rian it's just a fever" "I know, but I want you to be comfortable. I want to make you feel better." "Then let's go watch movies....but I don't want to get you sick" "I'll be fine. At this point all I care about is you and your health and happiness."
"Aww Rian you big softy." "Hey no name calling." That entire day you were waited on hand and foot by Rian, and you didn't know how to feel about it. You liked being treated like you were the queen of all things, but you hated it because you wanted to do things by yourself. Eventually though, you warmed up to how Rian was treating you because you had a fever, even though every hour he took your temperature to see if it went down. At the end of the day, you ended up loving Rian more than you did at the beginning of it. He did make you feel better. And that's what you loved about him.

Zack:
You awoke with a startled jolt throughout your body, telling you to get up and quick. You rushed twords the bathroom understanding why at once. Flushing the toilet, you saw Zack in the door way. "No activities for you today babe. Nobody wants you trowing up." You were sick. Every plan was canceled for at least the next two days. Zack put you on the couch with blankets and Netflix. He froze a Gatorade and then gave it to you as a snow cone. He was so sweet. But every time you fell asleep you would get back up an hour later and puke. Zack tried to make you as comfortable as possible for how sick you were. He even came over and snuggled with you, despite your protests. He made you soup and grilled cheese. And this went on for the next two days, and Zack was so cute and helpful while you were sick. That's exactly what you wanted in a boyfriend, and he was just perfect to you.

A/N
Hey! Um I'm here and I can't even tell you how sorry I am for not updating. I'm running out of ideas, so writer's block is happening and school started back up. Also, THANKS FOR 13K READS OMFG. I also just saw Panic! Great show. So I'll try my best to update soon! Message me ideas if you think of a preference you want!
~Cali