11~ You Tell Him You're Pregnant

Alex:
Standing up to turn off the timer, you look down at the sink in front of you. Positive. All three read positive. How did this happen? You had always been so careful. You just got engaged a week ago for crying out loud. Now, here you were after a big fight with Alex at your best friends house, throwing up, and now pregnant. How were you going to tell him? The next morning you headed home, thinking of the ways to tell him. The minute you opened the door, you were faced with a red-eyed, tired looking Alex, who ran to you at the door. He kissed you and hugged you and whispered in your ear how sorry he was for fighting with you. "Alex I'm sorry too, but I have something else on my mind" "What is it babe?" "It's-I'm- ugh, just promise me something okay?" "Okay" he said. Well it's now or never. "Alex, I know we've kind of talked about this, and well, I understand if you want to break off the engagement, but I'm sorta pregnant." You say, tears coming to your eyes. "What-Oh My God Y/n that's fucking amazing. We're going to be parents!" "You don't want to break off the engagement?" "No babe, this is what I want. I want to start a family with you, no matter how soon that is. I love you and I want to marry you." "Okay. Are you ready for this? Are we ready for this?" "I'm as ready as I'll ever be with you" he said kissing you.

Jack:
No way. There was no way in the fucking world this was happening. Lifting your head up from the toilet rim, looking at the tests again. All positive. Great. Jack was leaving for tour and your relationship was never taken seriously. How were you going to tell him? Hearing a knock on your door, you rise holding the sink edge for support. "Babe where are you?" "In here." You say before leaning over the toilet again, puking the nothingness left in your stomach out over and over again. You felt someone grab your hair and hold it out of your face. "You okay?" "Ya I'm perfectly fine". Then you remembered, the tests were on the counter. Oh shit. "Babe, what does this plus sign mean?" "It means I'm pregnant Jack, with your baby. I understand Jack if you don't want to be apart of this baby's life, and that I'm just a fuck buddy most of the time, bit that's not what I want. I want you in this baby's life, because I love you. I really do. Just, tell me what you want." You say, huffing out with tears in your eyes. "Y/n I'm gonna be here, no matter what. You were never just a fuck buddy, I love you. I wanna raise this baby with you. I love you." "Okay Jack, let's do this."

Zack:
A baby. A baby. This was going to happen. You were pregnant with Zack's baby. You were going to start a family with him. He was on tour though. How were you going to tell him. Just then, your phone rang, Zack's face flashing on the screen. "Hey sweetheart.""Hi Zack, how are you?" "Great, how's life back home?" "Well I found out something really exciting, but I have to wait to tell you." "When I get home?" "When you get home" "Okay gotta run, love you" "Love you too, bye"
Later on that month, you were picking Zack up at the airport. Making sure to wear your most fitting top to show off your small increasing stomach. Once at the airport, you stood and waited for Zack. "BABE" you hear from behind you, before you feel hands rap around your waist spinning you around. "Hi Zack. How are you?" "Great, wait you never wear that shirt..." "Well this is what I wanted to tell you Zacky, I'm pregnant" "Really? Oh my god sweetheart I can't believe this is really happening, we're having a baby together!" "Ya" you said, before heading home to talk more.

Rian:
As the timer on your phone went off, you stood up to face the truth. You and Rian had just started talking about creating a family of your own, and here you were with 5 positive signs staring up at you from the sink. You were 97% sure he would be thrilled with the news, and the other 3% of you thought you weren't ready for this. But, right away, you called your best friend to help tell the news to him through an elaborate surprise. Well, maybe not so elaborate... *THREE HOURS LATER* after the banner you had just finished painting was dried, you hurriedly pushed your best friend out the back door. Just then, you heard the familiar sound of Rian's car shutting off and his foot steps approaching the house. Right when he walked in, you ran up and hugged him. "Babe, what's going on?" "Read the sign you idiot" you say, still attached to him. "Wait, you're" "Ya" "Babe this is great" he says picking you up and spinning you around, planting a sweet kiss on your lips afterwards. Now you knew you were ready to start a family with Rian. What a perfect day.