7~He Proposes

Alex:

You and Alex were back in your hometown for the weekend. Walking around town, thinking of all the good memories you had while you were there, and some of the bad ones. Alex and yourself decided to go to your favorite coffee shop on main street, Taste. You walked inside, ordering your regular that you get whenever your home, along with a piece of chocolate cake. After paying for your order, you turn around hoping to find Alex, but another familiar face instead. "Adam?" "Hi Y/N" "But I thought-" "I'm here for special reasons" he said to you. Adam was one of your best friends, you two had grown up together living a few houses apart. After highschool, he had gotten a scholarship to a big football college, and stayed there, and you guys kinda lost touch. Anyways, after him you saw other old friends, some that you hadn't seen since graduation, and then your siblings, parents, the rest of the guys, your best friend, and finally Alex. There he was standing with a box in one hand, your coffee in the other. You took your coffee and Alex got down on one knee then and there. "Y/N","What the shit do you think you're doing Alex" "let me fininsh, okay so Y/N, I love you, you know that I hope. And I never thought I would find that one person that I wanted to settle down with, and start a family. But I found that person, and it's you. I got everyone I could think of that I knew you would want to see this, and now I think I finally can say it, Y/N, will you become Mrs. Gaskarth for me?" He asked. "Alex I hope you know what you're getting into..." "Is that a yes I hear?" "Yes" you said as he slid the ring onto your finger before picking you up and spinning you around, giving you a long kiss afterwards with everyone applauding around you.

Jack:

Mondays were the worst. You hated them so much. How do you even function some days you have no clue. So you got home getting ready to take a shower when Jack bust through the door. "Y/N! You're coming to the studio we have a new song we want you to hear." Great, just great. You really did not want to go anywhere else today you were so freaking pissed at the world, but maybe it would do you some good. So you got ready by putting on light make-up, jeans, a beanie, and your MCR sweater. Leaving the house, about 20 minutes later you pulled up to the studio. When you walked in, Jack was sitting on a stool with his guitar, quietly strumming to Second Hand Serenade's "Fall For You" and he started singing. You sat there in awe of him until the song was over. He walked over to you and took your hands in his.   "Y/N, I love you. And right now I have a very important thing to do for you okay..." "Jack, don't you dare..." You knew what was happening as soon as he let go of your hands, at first you thought maybe he was breaking up with you, but then he got something out of his pocket. And you knew exactly what was happening. "Now Y/N I know you love me so listen. Okay, I remember when we met on that stupid blind date, which by the way, I wasn't supposed to go, the other guy got sick so I went and boy am I glad that I did. Because otherwise, we might not be here today, sitting here in the studio, with me proposing to you. I know that that scares you and it scares me too. But boy I can't live without you. I can't function right. And I don't have a clue how you put up with me, because I'm a fucked up idiot who is crazy for you. So will you do me the honor of spending the rest of your life with me?"

"Jack, you're my idiot, forever and always remember?" You said, through an array of happy tears. "Is that a yes Y/N?!" "Of course" you said kissing him, your one and only.

Rian:

It was a normal Friday for you guys, getting ready for your movie night and such. Rian had got you this candle for your birthday that had some type of jewlery in it, so you finally decided to light it. After about two movies, you went to go blow out the candle, when you saw the package the ring was in. Rian walked up behind you, carefully grabing the gold package before going into the kitchen and opening it. You had turned your back for a second, looking around making sure the dogs weren't in the popcorn. But when you turned back around, there was Rian on the ground, on one knee. "Y/N," he said "We've been together for a long time and well, I love you a lot and I've shone it in many different ways. I remember when we first got together and thought to myself, why would she put up with me for longer than an hour? And well now, here we are, standing in our shared living room, getting ready for me to leave for tour, so now I know that you can put up with me for a long time. So, will you Y/F/N Y/L/N do the honor of putting up with me for forever?"

"Yes, of course you dope" you said kissing him before putting the diamond ring on your finger. "How did you know this was going to be in there?" You asked him, knowing that what you got was by chance. "I have my ways" he said.

Zack:

Zack had been acting really weird lately, and it was bothering you. He was spending more time away from home than normal, and you were wondering what the hell was going on. "Zack" you said walking throughout the house you shared. Concluding he wasn't home, again, you decided to look next to the bed to see if there was something to read. But when you looked, you saw a little black box. What was the harm in taking a peak. It wouldn't hurt no one, it was probably just some earrings or something Zack bought you to make up for all the time he was away. But it wasn't earrings. It was a diamond ring. It was absolutely beautiful. "Y/N..." You hadn't even notice he walked in. "Zack I-" "well you found it, there's no turning back now. Y/N I know I haven't been around a lot in the past few weeks, but that was because I was planning something for you. And also this thing has been hanging over my head, trying to find the right time and place to do it. I wanted to make this special, I really did, but what the hell. I love you okay. I love you, I love you, I love you. I  fee like I can't say it enough times to really show how much I do. You are so amazing to me. I can't believe how much shit you do for me sometimes. And I still can't figure out why you would say yes to this sucky-ass proposal so um, Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?" "Zack, I love you too much to say no" you replied before he kissed you.