22~Your Relationship in FOB Lyrics

A/n
Okay, kinda weird, but I wrote this in English when I was supposed to be studying or doing math homework... Oh well (starts singing Mayday Parade). I also wrote it during swim because I didn't feel like swimming, and in French cause we had a free period...and a little at home after midterm exams. And I wrote it on paper, abd counted the words. Oops. (Some fluff, enjoy....they kinda came out cheesy, you decide if it was the good or bad kind.)

Alex:
"I want to scream 'I love you' from the top of my lungs, but I'm afraid that someone else will hear me"
~The (Shipped) Gold Standard

You had been dating Alex for a while now, and still hadn't told the public about your relationship. Eventually someone would catch on, but you were happy with how things were. People knew you were one of Alex's best friends, just a girl who hung out with him and the other guys a lot. They didn't know that you were Alex's girlfriend at all hopefully.
You never really planned to fall in love with Alex the way that you did, but now here you were in his house laying on the couch, binge watching Grey's Anatomy with your head on Alex's chest. It was getting late and you decided you wanted to do something more fun than Netflix, a midnight dance party. "Alex turn on the stereo." "Why?" "Because I want to dance idiot." "Okay then..." He went over to the stereo and turned it on, pressing shuffle on your music library. You spinner around the room, pulling out your weird dance moves to Set It Off, Tonight Alive, The 1975, Twenty One Pilots, Panic! and Fall Out Boy. One of your favorite Fall Out Boy songs had just come on, The (Shipped) Gold Standard, and you pulled Alex up from his spot on the couch where he had been watching you from to come dance with you. "You can't really dance to this song Y/n" "Oh you can dance to anything when you have my moves Alex." "Dear Lord" "Come on, have some fun!" "You're lucky I love you" "Ya, I know." Around the livingroom you danced to Patrick's beautiful soulful melody until it was over, deciding that was the perfect ending to your dance party.
Back to the couch you went to snuggle Alex. "Thank you for dancing." "It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be." "I told you." "But I couldn't help thinking about how much I relate to that song. 'I want to scream I love you from the top of my lungs, but I'm afraid someone else will hear me.' Kinda sounds like our relationship right now." "Alex, if you really want to tell everyone we can." "Well I don't want to do it if you don't want to...""Alex, at first I was just scared about what people would think and if this would work, but now I'm not scared anymore...Let's fucking do this." Silence fell over the room for a brief moment. "So uh, how are we gonna do this? Post a picture or something?" "We could just take one right now and put it on Twitter and Instagram." "Perfect" You smiled as Alex took out his phone to take a picture of you two cuddling on the couch together and posted it to Instagram and Tweeted it. The caption said "Snuggling with my girl". Instantly, hundreds of replies to the tweet and comments appeared on the picture from fans saying things like "GOALS" "YAS MY OTP" "Mom&Dad" "Awwww" and "So happy for them". There were a few hateful comments saying things like how you're "bitchy" or "no good for him." but most seemed positive, maybe even uplifting. "I knew they would like you, the only people the Hustlers hate are Metro Station after the APMAs." "They're so cute..." "Just like you" "Cheesy much?" "Do you like cheesy?" "More like love cheesy." "And I love you." "Shut up." You kissed him. You did love your cheesy boy.
That night was one of the best you ever had. Your relationship had been made official, you danced your heart out, and got through season 10 of Grey's Anatomy. All with Alex. That was all you needed, moments with him.