18~ Sex by The 1975(song preference)

Alex: "And this is how it starts.
Take your shoes off in the back of my van. Yeah my shirt looks so good,When it's just hanging off your back. And she said, "Use your hands and my spare time-We've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine."

It wasn't like you hadn't wanted it to happen. You and Alex. There was this thing between the two of you, that you both knew was going to happen one way or another. There wasn't just physical attraction, it was mental too. And one day, you were driving back from a party, and it just happened. You kissed. Alex had his parent's van, and you both climbed over the seats to get in the back of it. There is where you took shoes off, t-shirts, jeans, underwear. And it just happened. You both said things you didn't want to say to anyone else in that moment. That moment was this beautiful thing called sex. The next morning when you woke up, there was his shirt, and you just put it on. Next your jeans, and your shoes. Waking him up was the hardest part. His hair, purple and fading, messy across his features that you fell in love with. And yes, in that moment you knew you were in love with him. What happened in that van just wasn't an impulse reaction to drinking or partying or anything. It was a connection that pulled and pulled until it finally got the two of you together in the only way possible at that point. And the both of you knew that. The real question was, was this going to be a one time thing, or was this the start of a relationship that could be all you ever wanted.

Jack: "And now we're just outside of town. And you're making your way down. She's got a boyfriend anyway. She's got a boyfriend anyway. And I'm not trying to stop you love. If we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck. She's got a boyfriend anyway"

You had to end one relationship. Your boyfriend had given you a choice. Either your friendship with Jack, or your boyfriend. So, Jack had driven you down to your boyfriend's house, where you were going to break up with your boyfriend. But before you could, you noticed his car wasn't in the driveway. And then you looked at Jack, looked at the house, looked back at Jack and grabbed him. You kissed him. Hard. And he kissed you back. And you were just making out in Jack's car, until you took off his shirt. Thoughts of your boyfriend crossed your mind for a split second, but in the end you didn't care anymore. If you were going to do anything with Jack in that car, it was fuck. And it happened. Jack didn't try to stop you either. Hands wandering exposed skin, kisses up and down bodies. The windows were fogged and the car smelled of sweat. You and Jack were in the middle "finishing up" what you were doing when you heard a car pull in the driveway next to your car. And when you were "finished" you went out, knocked on your boyfriend's door, and broke up with him. You got back in the car with Jack, still on cloud nine from what you two had just done, and drove home. That was the best decision you made in your life, because you now had the most amazing relationship you could have wanted, with Jack Barakat.

Zack: "There's only minutes before I drop you off. All we seem to do is talk about sex. She's got a boyfriend anyway. She's got a boyfriend anyway"

Zack. Zachary Stephen Merrick. Someone you confided in, loved as a best friend. All the two of you did together was watch movies, workout, fool around, and talk about sex. You never lied to yourself and told yourself he wasn't attractive, that was the farthest from the truth. He was extremely attractive, and that was a problem. Not only that, he was the sweetest, kindest guy you had ever met. And you maybe asking "why not just go out with him already?". One thing stood in your way, and that was your boyfriend. You did love him. At least you think you did. At one point. Now, you couldn't stop thinking about Zack. You went over to his place, and yet again you would talk about things, and somehow got on the topic of sex, and you couldn't help but imagine it. His hands, wandering every square inch of your body. His lips, kissing yours tenderly. And him, taking off his shirt revealing to you his toned abs and climbing over to you, pushing you down onto the bed, ready for the things that would happen next. In the middle of your fantasies, you would stop and think, I've got a boyfriend, there's no need for this. But back into your thoughts you went, and hearing Zack's sweet voice brought you back. You simply climbed over to Zack and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around your body and just hummed into your ear until you fell asleep. And in that moment, you knew what you wanted. And that was Zack.

Rian: "Now we're on the bed in my room. And I'm about to fill his shoes. But you say no. You say no. Does he take care of you. Or could I easily fill his shoes?
But you say no. You say no"

You were not the cheating type. Nor did you condone cheating in any way, shape or form. But here you were, in Rian's room, pyjamas on and crying. He was about to fill your boyfriend's shoes. He didn't take care of you like Rian did. And Rian knew that. And you just wanted to end things with your boyfriend. The only word you could think of when you thought of him was no. And here, Rian came into his own room to comfort you, completely sweeping you off of your feet. You were falling for Rian. No. You already had. And then Rian started to comfort you. And talk to you. And you just leaned in and kissed him. No. You shouldn't. But you did. All of the thoughts of your current boyfriend had melted away, leaving only you and Rian in that moment, enjoying it. He was better than your boyfriend. Hell, maybe he was even too good for you. But you needed him. And he was there. Clothes soon were thrown around the room, not a care in the world. You just wanted him. Nobody else. He was the only one who could take care of you the way you wanted to be. And that was how it was going to be. After your time with Rian, you drove straight to your boyfriend's. You broke things off with him. And he hated that. Things were thrown, glasses broken, curse words thrown at your face. You didn't care anymore. You walked out, glad to be free of the human piece of garbage that you used to share a life with. And you were driving back to see the sunshine in your life, the person who took all of that pain away. Rian.

A/N:
HEY IM BACKKK!
So I hope you like this update. And thanks so much for commenting, voting and requesting. And 16K READS?! okay excuse me while I die in a hole.
Also, I saw ATL again.
And met them.(see pictures on the chapter)
Sweetest people.
I'm gonna die now.
Bye.
Any requests please either comment here or DM me!
I don't bite :)
~Cali