Chapter 1

word count :395

 It is currently 7:30 a.m and Peter's boyfriend Loki was trying to get him out of bed and the only way that Peter was able to get out of bed was because Loki said that if he didn't get out of bed then he would not get any cuddles later. So Peter jumped right out of bed and said I'm up I'm up. Loki couldn't help but chuckle a little.

While Peter was getting ready for school Loki liked to distract him with kisses.

Babe I'm trying to get ready Peter said frustrated because he didn't want them to stop but he had to finish getting ready to leave .

Loki huffed and said okay okay but I am going to miss you when you leave.

Peter chuckles and says I am going to miss you too.

Peter looked at the time and realized he was going to be late if he didn't leave that instant so he kissed loki and said bye love you green bean. green bean was a nickname that peter called loki the first time they met and the name just kinda stuck.After peter had left loki threw himself back onto the bed and tried to fall asleep without peters warmth.

Peter always had a love hate relationship with school. He loved learning new things even though he knew mostly everything he was learning because he would be taught these things at home with Bruce and his dad,but he hated school because of 4 people flash and his 3 goons they liked to make peters school life a living hell

(time skip to when peter gets to school)

When peter got to school he made sure he didn't see flash and his friends before he went over to his locker as he went to his locker he could see ned and mj waiting for him.

Hey guys peter says

What up loser mj says not even looking up from her book.

Ned said hey I heard that there is going to be a special announcement on the decathlon team.

Really do you know what the announcement is? Peter asked with excitement in his voice.

Ned then said sorry dude wish I did .

Peter knew that it was going to be a long day because decathlon class was afterschool and he couldn't wait to hear what the news was.............