#09 ; the start

sunwoo dragged his feed across the cinema's patterned red carpets. the three have been standing in this queue for the past two minutes and his legs already hurt.

"when can we orderr?" he whined while scratching his head.

changmin scoffed and smacked his arm lightly, "how are you going to get married if you're complaining about standing here for only like three minutes?"

"im not going to get married!"

chanhee walked up to the counter while the two were bickering about marriage and future life. "can i just get two large popcorns and five colas?"

the cashier nodded and turned around to prepare his order. chanhee played around with his phone, glancing towards the 'toddlers' arguing over something random. perhaps he had picked the wrong friends...

to be honest, he doesn't even know how he ended up befriending some extroverted guys like them. he always ends up questioning his life existence while hanging out with them.. and he doesn't want to admit that he enjoys it.

all of the boys being in his life has made him forget the stresses of having to take on his parent's modelling agency. all of the fun moments they've had together was a blessing to him. happy thoughts spread across his head as he smiled to himself.

"your order is ready!"

he turned towards the counter once again and picked up the cardboard drink holder. the receipt wedged in between one of the drinks had a phone number on it. a smirk rose on his lips secretly.

"come on kids the movie's going to start"

the two trailed behind, dragging their feet and occasionally glaring at each other. chanhee really couldn't care less about them shooting lasers through their eyes, as long as he wasn't involved, it should be fine.

something he doesn't want to admit is the way changmin looks at him when he looks back to check on them. it was scary, yes, but he really does look hot like that. wait... no no no! chanhee get yourself together! they're just besties...... right?

OKOK I KINDA RUSHED THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY OtHER BOOKS IM REALKY ENJOying rn lemme giv you the spoilers <3

alcohol-free — chanhee
in the heart — juyeon
mix & match — 98 liners
no story has a good end — younghoon (its a very long chapter and its been coming soon for the longest time help)
piano — kevin
drink it — haknyeon
dilf — sangyeon

i lowkey wanna publish a spoilers book just for these so you know what to expect 🤔 anywyas im out of ideas for all of them so i just write when i feel like it 😼

'no story has a good end' is my favourite to read so for because it has a mixture of magic and robots (which are really cute and tiny) and just really fun to write!!!!

i was going to pick 'alcohol-free' as my fav because it has chanhee surprising the female mc in a unique way hohohoho! just really cute + funny and fluffy.. my favourite to write. all of the boyz going on a summer vacation at the beach; that's all i'll give you 😏

AND MY FAVOURITE BOOK TO WRITE ATM (yes i have this too) is 'mix & match' it was supposed to be funny but my humour is CRACKED ASF so..... anyways. not really any relationships as an ending.. maybe will never end... just the 98s + a female character going on adventures together as high school students.. yeah