#15 ; horrible success

luckily, all of thrillride's remaining members + hak sunyoung evacuated the building 'safely' just before the penguin could explode. jacob and sunwoo had a few 'minor' injuries, haknyeon sprained his ankle, and sunyoung had bruises on her wrists and legs due to the tape. chanhee, however, came out perfectly normal. what a surprise!

"now i have to fix up all of you before we can get going." chanhee complained, opening the medic box he's been carrying around.

sunyoung was still panicking over what had just happened, teardrops streaming down her face as she kept her knees close to her chest. jacob was trying his best to comfort her, even though he was in pain too.

"sunyoung, come here." chanhee spoke softly, trying not to startle her. she slowly crawled over at sat in front of him. carefully holding her wrists, he covered them with cream and wrapped the bruises in bandages and cloth. juyeon had probably kicked her legs to weaken them, as they had been spread all over her legs.

"ooh, chanhee husband material!" sunwoo exclaimed.

"if you weren't hurt right now i would've gone for your neck."

all five of them got into the black car sora had secretly parked nearby in the woods. chanhee was driving, even though he doesn't have a license.

sunwoo eyed chanhee suspiciously. "are you sure you can drive?"

"i can drive like every other mentally stable adult. my older brother taught me." he buckled his seatbelt and put his hands on the wheel.

"but is he mentally stable?" haknyeon questioned.

"can YOU guys drive? i don't think so. just trust me."

sunwoo was in the passenger seat, purely because he couldn't be trusted taking care of sunyoung. she was sat on the left (behind sunwoo), jacob in the middle, and haknyeon on the right. jacob placed his jacket on her body in attempt to make her warmer, since the heating was taking a long time to heat up.

"i'm sorry guys, this was all my fault. i should've have suggested coming here."

"no, jacob! we just saved sunyoung's life. even though we're missing sora and changmin, we still have each other, am i right?"

"sunwoo being optimistic? that's surprising." haknyeon fished out the cardboard box with all of their phones inside (except kevin's).

sunwoo glared at haknyeon, causing him to nervously giggle and handed sunwoo his phone.

chanhee took his phone and unlocked it. he fumbled around in his app library until he found google maps. "where should we go.. a hotel?"

haknyeon suddenly had an idea in his head. "ooh! let's go to queendom hotel! i heard they just opened."

"how far is it from here?"

"maybe a thirty minute drive?"

"uhh.. okay. what's the postcode?"

"ST4N TH3B0YZ"

"a very interesting postcode but ok."

chanhee placed his phone into the car's phone and started reversing. sunyoung was already sleeping soundly, jacob was planning to call kevin, and haknyeon was looking out the window.

"hey kevin!"

📞 "what's up, jacob? what happened? the connection cut so i wasn't able to contact you."