#12 ; the bestiez

the bestiez (or whatever they call themselves) consists of eric, hyunjoon, sunwoo, haknyeon, changmin, chanhee and occasionally kevin, but he usually has band club with his potential soulmate jacob.

ever since eric and hyunjoon had disappeared, things haven't been the same. they were all avoiding each other, scared of being targeted and the consequences. haknyeon has been taking cooking classes recently, kevin, as we know, goes to band club, chanhee is busy sleeping most of the time, and changmin has been stalking s— AHEM i mean.. taking dance classes. it's now very rare to see them all together, and this was that rare moment.

there was a hint of awkwardness in the air, but it was almost comforting. finally, after so long, they're back to being the bestiez. everything's normal, right?

"where's kevin at?" sunwoo picked at his food.

"dunno.. but.." haknyeon leaned towards him with his chopsticks, "i do know where to steal food!" with a smooth swipe, he kidnapped a piece of sushi off of sunwoo's tray.

"—"

"heyyyyyy" a wild kevin appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of the two unoccupied seats.

chanhee looked around him suspiciously, "did you not bring jacob?"

"no... but i did bring somebody else!"

changmin glanced at him, food still stored in his cheeks. "where?"

"i shall introduce you to... sora!"

a small figure emerged from behind kevin's back shyly. she was at least more than a head shorter than him. her hands were placed behind her back. "hi...?"

"at first she's shy but once you get to know her... well... she can be brutally honest"

one by one, they all introduced themselves. sora found herself staring at changmin and chanhee a little too often for her liking, but she ignored it.

"STOP TAKING MY SUSHI"

"SORRY THEY TASTE SO GOOD— AH"

sora let out a sigh, the fry she's eating half sticking out. "you're both toddlers i swear.." she adjusted her fake glasses and poked her fingers through the empty frame.

"they.. were.. fake!?"

she shrugged her shoulders, "of course they were fake!"

"everybody on this table are toddlers except me" chanhee rolled his eyes and took a sip of his starbucks.

kevin pouted and crossed his arms 'cutely', "HEY! I'M NOT A TODDLER!"

"that's what he said."

"STOP"