???

she threw her mask at the wall, this is all so stupid.

"are you okay?" eric stared at her.

she sighed and turned around, revealing her face. "i'm not fine, but thanks for asking."

hyunjoon's eyes widened. "woah.. so that's what you look like!"

"listen, i have to go. if i unlock these chains, you won't escape, right?"

"we can't promise you anythin-"

"please. after all of this is over i'll help you out, even if my life depends on it. you'll have to feed yourselves for a while, i left ingredients in the fridge."

they both glanced at each other and shrugged. eric cheekily grinned at her. "sure!"

"don't escape, alright? i'll give you guys a treat if you guys are still here." for the first time in ages, she smiled. it was only for a split second, but it happened. a true, genuine smile. she took out the keys in her pocket and unlocked the chains, setting the two free from their uncomfortable position.

"i.. love you guys.. i hope you know that. ..nevermind, i'm not being myself. i'll get going now, see you soon." she brushed off her leather jacket before disappearing into the darkness through the door. the loud thumping of her steps could be heard going up the stairs, quieting down as soon as she reached the top.

"so eric... food party?"

"sounds great!"