#10 ; the likings

the three slowly sat down in their seats (on the back row because sunwoo was a scared boy) and looked at each other blankly.

"what?" changmin giggled and sat back comfortably, pulling out his phone to check instagram.

sunwoo groaned, closing his eyes with a distressed face, "who let changmin pick what movie to watch?"

"well he's a scorpio so he's manipulative," chanhee sighed.

"what does that have to do with anything?" changmin said with a hint of betrayal in his voice.

he searched around the vast, dark room curiously. the long lights lined on the ceiling were lit up dimly just so people can see where they're walking. his gaze soon landed on sunwoo, who was sitting next to him.

as always, looking beautiful' he thought to himself. subconsciously smiling to himself, changmin's hand travelled across to sunwoo's. but he hesitated. if he holds his hand, he'll know who's been sending him the letters... but what if he feels the same? no.. that would be creepy. his hand retracted in defeat.

sunwoo on the other hand was daydreaming. he always loves how warm chanhee's hugs are and the way he smiles. 50% softie and 50% sassy, something unique that he adores. but in the end, they're just a couple of besties that he has likings for; they're not crushes, they're LIKINGS (don't tell him that he's in denial though)

chanhee rested his head on his hand. that one glare changmin accidentally gave him has been replaying in his head ever since it happened. he hand never actually acknowledged how hot changmin could look until now. his stage presence when he used to dance for him was empowering and he never even realised it! who would've known chanhee would think about such a thing...