#16 ; queendom hotel

kevin came running towards the car like he was drunk. everybody exited the car early, only to leave chanhee to park the car (poor guy).

"heyyyy~" kevin smirked.

sunyoung only had an oversized shirt, pyjama shorts and white socks on, which of course was making her cold. "can we go in? i'm cold.."

"you heard her, let's go in!"

"your room is on the fifth floor, to your left." the company lady handed them their door's keycard and twisted towards the computer next to her.

"thank you!" jacob bowed and hurried all of the kids + chanhee to the stairs. "i'll take sunyoung and hak to the elevator, since they're injured and can't walk too well."

sunwoo scoffed. "so we're just going to pretend i didn't nearly break my arm?"

"yes but you can walk."

"..." he accepted his defeat and slouched up the steps.

"all the single-"

"KEVIN PLEASE YOU'VE BEEN SINGING FOR THE PAST TEN MINUTES!" chanhee complained.

"shut it, pretty boy. you clearly don't have any music taste to be complaining about beyonce AND my vocals."

"oh god this is gonna take a long time.."

"hmm i wonder what this song playing is..."

🎵 ladida-do ba-badida, ladida-do ba-badida, dashi hanbeon shijakaebolkka 🎵

"i dunno.. sounds like a bop though."

"waaaaaaw!" sunwoo happily jumped onto the first bed he saw.

kevin huffed and dropped his two backpacks on the ground. "totally worth breaking my wallet for this."

"so are we all just going to hang out here and then separate into our rooms to sleep?" sunyoung questioned, fiddling with with various snacks piled in the kitchen.

chanhee ran his fingers across one of the lounge chairs. "maybe."

"we have to talk about what happe-"

"OH MY GOD THEY HAVE RAMYEON!" haknyeon shouted extremely loud, a bit inappropriate for a hotel, haknyeon. (author disapproved)

sunwoo covered his mouth and snatched the bowl out of his hand. "SHHHH, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FOREVER HUNGRY STOMACH RIGHT NOW!"

"guys, stop shouting." jacob lifted the bags onto the bed, just to help out kevin.

"and this is why jacob is an angel!~"

"what happened to changmin and sora?" kevin asked, sipping on some random grape soda he found.

jacob shrugged and flopped onto the double bed. "i don't know, some person with a mask just appeared out of thin air and took away the two, and some juyeon guy."

"juyeon? sounds familiar.."

"well no shit kevin, there's thousands of juyeons out there, it's a unisex name."

"fine, fine." he placed the can on the circular glass table. "do we not know where they went?"

"how are we supposed to know? they literally evaporated." sunwoo murmured.

"damn, this kevin slaughter.. i paid for this almost five star hotel and you guys just- nevermind."

"and now we're the villains? that's kinda homophobic, kevin." chanhee picked on his nails.

kevin's eyes widened. "WHA- HOW-"

sunwoo tsked and him and side-eyed. "i can't believe you."

"hOW DID I- I BREATHED-"

sunyoung caught onto the joke and immediately joined in. "i haven't even known you for that long but i already know you're a bad guy."

"WHAT?!"

"OH MY GOD, THERES EVEN A RICE COOKER!"

"aw, haknyeon! you ruined it!"

"sorry."

"my elementary school teacher once told me that to say sorry, you need words, not actions." sunyoung took the rice cooker from his hands and placed it on the counter.

"that sounds stupid."

"wha- hey! she was my favourite teacher."

"so what are we going to do now? sleep?"

"mhm, let's talk about the mansion in the morning."

sunwoo knew they were all just avoiding the conversation. like somebody knows something about someone, but that somebody can't say anything about whatever somebody knows about that someone. if that makes sense..

"WHO RUN THE WORLD? GIRLS! WHO RUN THE WORLD? GIRLS!"

"what the fuck.."

"SOME OF THEM MEN THINK THEY CAN FREAK THIS, LIKE WE DO, BUT NO THEY WON'T! MAKE YOUR CHECK, COME AT THEY NECK! DISRESPECT US, NO THEY WON'T!"

sunwoo opened his eyes slightly. "what is that noise.. is that a goose?"

"ghhmhmm, shut up." haknyeon threw his pillow towards him, hitting sunwoo right in the face.

"now what was that for? i'm not the one screaming!"

"well if you could sHUt up, i'll be able to thrOw a pillow at that 'broken-speaker-sounding' singing."

"MY PERSUASION CAN BUILD A NATION, ENDLESS POWER WITH OUR LOVE WE CAN DEVOUR!"

sunwoo sat up, still half asleep. his eyes had crusty vision (yes crusty) and his mind was blank, focusing on the sole goal to shut kevin up. he tiptoed towards the kitchen, finding a pan in one of the cabinets.

"WHO RUN THE WO- OW-" from behind, sunwoo had smacked kevin on the top of his head with the pan.

"mission success." sunwoo chuckled tiredly and went to the bathroom.

kevin winced and rubbed his head. "true kevin slaughter, i say."