IV ; wrong time

"hOLD ON!" sunwoo crouched down in front of the heavy door.

"SUNWOO I'M THIS CLOSE TO ABANDONING YOU." all of them were already half way down the first steps.

"just leave me here, i'll come down when i'm ready."

changmin crawled through the tight tunnels, his clothes getting dirty in the process. finally, after being stuck in that laboratory, he's found another room. he could hear muffled sobs coming from inside. he fiddled with the screws until they came loose.

"i've been expecting you, ji changmin."

"we meet again, old friend, lee juyeon." changmin pointed his gun towards the other male. he chuckled and did the same.

"i will lose no- ... i no lose- ....... i will not lose."

changmin was trying so hard to hold his laugh while juyeon smiled slightly. changmin was the first to break, letting out a very tiny giggle. juyeon just grinned brightly, lowering his gun to try to compose himself.

"sunyoung, anything to say before you see him perish?"

"music is my life! i mean- pLEASE DON'T DO IT! STOP! LET ME GO!" she struggled in the chair she was strapped into with duct tape. juyeon covered her mouth again.

"you cannot beat me."

"there's a spider on your mouth."

changmin felt his lip and lo and behold, a tiny spider crawled onto his finger. he shook his hand, making the spider fall and drop to the ground. he squished it with his foot mercilessly. sunyoung's eyes welled up with salty tears, still squirming in the chair.

"stop joking around! before we-"

"CHANGMIN!"

unexpectedly, an explosion burst from behind juyeon. sora, jacob and haknyeon emerged from the smoke (chanhee decided to stay back and provide first aid if anything happens). juyeon snickered again and started clapping. "you brought your friends? i thought you didn't have any. looks like i'll have to bring my own."

"i'm here! what did i miss?" the same woman with the balloons floated down from a hatch that sunyoung's father had seemingly been hiding. this time, the bottom of her dress had red liquid splattered all over it. she had another penguin plushie in her hand, but instead of being blue, it was burgundy. haknyeon immediately recognised her, and he knew she would recognise her too.

"heck! i should've known those weren't mannequins.." she glanced at haknyeon with hurt eyes.

juyeon shoved his hand onto chuu's mouth to silence her, and all she could do was look up at him with forrowed eyebrows. from the ceiling, another woman dropped down with a rope. she was blonde, quite tall, and had a wooden paintbrush with sort of dried blue paint. "wew, being stuck up there was hell on earth."

sora wanted to approach changmin, but she would have to get past whoever this juyeon guy is and his side chic— KICKS.

"maybe it's time we get to fight after so long." soul cracked her knuckles and threw her paintbrush into the abyss behind her. chuu was able to bite juyeon's hand enough so he would let go, rummaging through her backpack filled with different sorts of potential cutesy weaponry and destruction.

"maybe it is-"

"time's up, yang sora." a person with a black and white mask, who seemed to have teleported into the room, strode across from behind sora.

they had confident steps the whole way, holding their weapon in a similar fashion. "to think that you would actually show up after that anonymous message."

"so it was you."

changmin's gun pointed at juyeon, juyeon had his aimed at the mysterious person, and they had theirs at sora. it was silent, except for sunyoung's frantic attempts to scream. if anybody was to push the trigger, it would be a shooting party.

sora stared at them. "don't tell me you're.."

"yes it is me. i'm still mad over the day you did that to me. i want revenge. not just for me, but for my good teammate too. though he didn't understand what was going on back then."

"who.."

"just look around the room! who do you think would lie to you, would betray you?"

she started breathing heavily, the pressure was getting to her. "what are you.."

"are you stupid?" they turned into fumes and disappeared. within a blink of an eye, they appeared in front of her, hands in their pockets.

they glared at her, their eyes mixed with sadness and anger. "i thought you would be a good friend, now look what happened."

"i didn't know you-"

"DIDN'T KNOW? didn't know my ass." they scoffed and whirled around and trudged away. "if you really didn't know, then let's settle it this way."

they snapped their fingers. changmin, juyeon and sora all evaporated into black bubbles. the mysterious person chuckled deeply, whipping their head around to see jacob and haknyeon scared half to death.

"don't try and find your little friend. she won't be needing it." snapping their fingers again, they disappeared.

sunwoo jumped over broken pieces of concrete."I'M HERE- oh.."

the room was empty. only jacob, haknyeon, chanhee (sunwoo forced him to come), chuu and soul stood inside. he blinked a couple of times and made eye contact with everybody. "what's going on?"

"well, there's only one way on how to settle this!" chuu happily threw down the penguin onto the floor. it smashed and burst into a million colours paint, confetti, paper hearts and stars.

"THESE STUPID PENGUINS-"

soul kicked sunwoo's leg from behind while he was distracted, making him fall to his knees. the concrete scratched against his skin, drawing blood. jacob was scared to hit anyone or anything. chuu was able to take advantage of this and *aggressively* hug him from behind, throwing him down to the ground in one swift movement. hell, who would've known she was so strong.

chanhee just sat there on the remains of the broken wall, throwing a bottle of mysterious, purple liquid sora had given him before. it blended into the air, giving the prey an intense pain somewhere random for a few seconds. "this really isn't adding up, and i'm good at maths." (that was a bad joke chanhee but whatever)

haknyeon was the only one standing now. the two were charging right at him. quick, haknyeon! think!

"sorry, this might hurt."

what he meant that it'll feel like a pain in the ass. he did a full on roundhouse kick, hitting chuu in the head (headshot!) and soul in the stomach.. somehow. i guess his foot's aim is quite impressive.

"ow! you really are a butthole.." chuu held her head and caressed it slowly, her eyes starting to water. soul groaned and rolled onto her back, attempting to reduce the pain.

chanhee had finally decided to do something, which was helping sunyoung out of the chair she was still taped onto. her cheeks were stained, mascara following the lines of the tears. she stumbled into chanhee's arms, legs and arms weak.

chuu shakily reached out for her backpack, pulling out her very last penguin, followed by a miniature lightstick and some butterfly keychains. it was peach, a little bit tinier than her other ones. but trust me, don't let what you see now deceive you.

"my very last one, do well potatowoo!"

"you named your-"

boom. the place blew up.