1

"i really don't get what all the fus about this party is" i said as i looked at my beautiful best friend,valerie,who was rummaging through my closet trying to pick me out a good outfit to wear to some party tonight.

"bella,it's not just a party. it's noah flynn's party! plus you need to get out more often. ever since you and andrew broke up you barely socialize." she said. i threw my pillow at her. mainly because she was right and i didn't want to hear the truth but also because i hate being reminded of the fact that me and andrew are no longer together.

she picked the pillow up off the floor and threw it back on my bed where i was comfortably laying.

"this is it!" she said all excited. she turned around with a dress in her hand. i looked at it then looked at her. "hell no" i said. "i'm not giving you a choice. the party starts at 8 and it's 7,put the damn dress on and then i'm doing your makeup and hair" she said.

i rolled my eyes at her but did as she said because i knew i wasn't gonna win this fight.

i stood up and took the dress out of her hands. "you're lucky i love you" i said. she smiled.

i got undressed and put the dress over my body. i looked in my full length mirror. then i turned to her. "yeah,no" i said. "bella you look so hot,you gotta lighten up sometimes" she said pushing on my shoulder. i rolled my eyes.

the dress did look good,i just really did not want to go to this party.

(the dress she wore is shown at the top of the chapter)

after she convinced me that i looked good in the dress,she did my hair and my makeup. and when that was done,it was already past 8. she had already been ready even before i got ready,so as soon as i was all done,we were both ready to go.