15

"i can bella" he whispered. he came closer to me. his forehead was against mine as i was sitting on a counter and he was leaning against it.

tears still in my eyes. "it's bad noah" i whispered. "tell me" he said. i hesitated for a sec. "my mom" i admitted.

he backed away from me. "your mom did that to you?" he asked. i nodded my head. "what?" he asked. i didn't say anything. "what happened" he asked. "we were arguing like usual and we started fighting" i said.

"do you want to stay at my house for few days" he asked. i didn't say anything. "bella" he whispered. "you're sweet but i can't ask that of you" i said. "i'd rather you be with me where i know you're safe instead of being at home" he said. i contemplated in my head. "please?" he pleaded.

i nodded my head. he smiled. and gave me a hug. he rubbed his fingers along my bruised face and kissed my forehead. "you know even with a bruised face,you still look so beautiful" he said.

i smiled at him. "you're sweet when you want to be,huh" i said. "only to you" he answered. i kissed him once more and grabbed his hand.

we walked out of the closet and went back to class. the bell rang and we both went to the rest of our classes for the day.

at the end of the day i drove back to my house and grabbed stuff cause i'd be at noahs for a few days.

some clothes,my meds,my straighter,and a few pairs of shoes.

i already have some makeup in noahs room and i have some clothes there too. i also have a toothbrush for his house. i have deodorant and perfume there too so i didn't have to worry about bringing any.

i changed into a shirt and jeans really quick.

i brought everything into my car and drove to noah's.