21

i walked away from him and walked myself to class. luckily i have that class with valerie so i could vent to someone and tell her what happened with noah. and our teacher wasn't even here so we just sat there with a substitute who didn't even talk.

"are you gonna get back with him" she asked me after i finished explaining what just. happened in the janitors closet. "i was never with him to begin with" i said. "yeah but it was more than friends with benefits. because if it wasn't you wouldn't have been so depressed this weekend after you walked out on him" she said.

"you're right" i mumbled. "i always am" she said. i rolled my eyes. "i don't know if he said that just because he knew it was gonna get me to forgive him or because he actually meant it" i said.

"honestly,i think he's like you. in the sense that he doesn't know what the fuck he wants. he doesn't know if he wants to be with you or just keep hooking up" she said. "i don't want to just hook up with him. either, we're together or not. i'm not doing the friends with benefits shit. it only hurts me" i said.

"then tell him that" she said. i looked at her confused. "you have to tell him. you can't just expect him to know" she said. "you suck at communicating" she said. "i know" i laughed.

"text him and tell him you want to hang out after school and you need to talk to him" she said. "he has practice" i said. she rolled her eyes. "okay after practice" she said. i rolled my eyes. "whatever bossy pants" i said with a laugh.

she smiled at me and i texted noah.