13

now i just feel stupid. i should've known it was gonna end up like this. oh wait i did know. but he convinced me that i was wrong and we were gonna be fine.

when i got home i slammed my car door shut and walked into the house. my mom was in the kitchen probably waiting for a fight. me and her don't really have the best relationship. we fight. a lot. i try to avoid her but when it doesn't work,it's like a fucking war zone in the house.

and plus i was already in a bad mood. i don't need her shit right now.

"and to no ones surprise bella's in a bitchy mood" she mumbled. i turned to her. and looked at her. she looked down at my collar bone which had a little hickey on it,thanks to noah.

she scoffed. "what? are you sleeping around now?" she sassed. "could you not be a bitch? for like 5 fucking minutes?" i scolded at her. "you're just sensitive" she said. i slammed my hand down on the table.

"you're just pushing me farther and farther away every fucking day" i yelled. "you always complain that we have a bad relationship but look at you. picking fights left and right over nothing" i scolded. "you're just a stubborn little hussy" she said to me.

i walked closer to her. "you're a drunk who thinks she's a good mom just cause you have money" i said. she slapped me across the face. so i pushed her. "you ran dad out of the house and i'm next if you don't cut the shit" i screamed. she was pushing me. i was pushing her.

we were screaming at each other. slapping eachother. punching eachother. "you're a whore just like your dad" she said. i slammed her head against the fridge.

we kept screaming shit at eachother. and hurting each other.

we do this a lot but it's rarely this violent. it got pretty bad today.

i ended up with a black eye and a few cuts on my face along with a bruised nose and some bruises on my neck. great.