19

the front door was unlocked so i just went in. i walked up to his room. and just with my luck,he was in there. i jumped cause he scared the fuck out of me.

"jesus christ" i mumbled. "what are you doing here" he asked. "getting my stuff and going back home" i said. "bella stop let's just talk about this" he said. i was shoving all my makeup in one of my makeup bags.

"there's nothing to talk about noah" i sassed. "bella" he said. i didn't answer. "please i'd rather talk things out with you then let you go back home where i don't know if you're safe or not" he said. i grabbed all my clothes out of his dresser and grabbed everything else and struggled to hold everything.

"at least let me help you?" he asked cause my struggle to hold everything was visible. "i don't need your help" i said. he walked closer to me. "alright i'm leaving have fun with your little girlfriend,elle" i mocked.

"she's not my girlfriend" he mumbled. "mhm" i sassed. he grabbed my arm forcing me to drop some of my things. "asshole" i mumbled.

"bella stop for two seconds" he said. i stood there. "one...two" i counted. "times up" i said and went to talk away. but his grip was too strong. i let go of all my stuff and watched it fall on his floor. he let go of me. i crossed my arms.

"can we just talk please" he pleaded. "there's nothing to talk about" i said. "stop being stubborn and listen" he said. "no it doesn't matter. we're just fuck buddies right? i mean you were the one who said it. that's all we are. so kiss who you want noah. and i'll kiss who i want" i sassed. "what's that supposed to mean" he asked. "whatever you want it to" i said.

i grabbed all my stuff up off the floor. "actually you know what" i said. he looked at me. i dropped everything again. "keep it. i don't want anything that's been near you" i said.

i walked to his door and opened it. "oh and by the way,this little "fuck buddy" thing between us is done. we're done. don't talk to me and loose my number" i said. i slammed his door and walked out of his house.