18

lee came running over to us. "you kissed elle?! you asshole" lee yelled. i was confused. then i realized he was talking to noah. noah looked down. "you what?!" i yelled. "you know she's off limits douchebag" lee continued. "lee walk away" noah warned. "fuck you" lee said and walked away.

noah looked at me. "really?" i said. "what? you were just talking to andrew" he said. "mhm. but i didn't kiss him" i said. i started to walk away. he grabbed my arm. "bella you can't do this right now" he said. "don't touch me" i said grabbing my arm out of his hold.

i walked away from him and found andrew. "can you bring me home" i asked. "yeah of course" he said grabbing his keys.

we got in his car. "sorry if i caused you issues with noah" he said. "don't worry. he's always mad at me for something" i said. "are you two like dating" he asked. "oh god no" i said. he laughed.

we made small talk until we got to my house. "thanks andrew" i said. "anytime" he said. "promise me you'll text me and we can catch up" he said. "i promise" i said and shut the door.

luckily for me my mom wasn't home. i went inside and fed my dog. then i went outside and got in my car which has been at my house for a few days cause noahs been driving me to school and stuff so i haven't needed it.

i drove to his house. only to grab my stuff. i didn't think he'd be home already.