4

the party went on for a few more hours. i kept finding myself near noah. he would just smirk at me. but when the party eventually dialed down and people started leaving i was just happy to go home.

"ready to start heading out?" i asked valerie. "girl they party is just getting started" she said. she was so drunk. "valerie we should head home" i said. "pffttt as if" she said. i rolled my eyes and smiled.

but before i knew it she fell asleep on one of our very close friends,cole's lap. "i'll take her home" cole said. i nodded my head and said thank you.

he brought her to his car. leaving me there alone. but i didn't mind cause i was just planning on leaving when they did.

i walked out the front door and walked to my car. then i realized i left my keys inside.

i turned back around and as soon as i got in the house i bumped into noah. "looking for these?" he asked as he dangled my keys in front of my face. "yeah" i said and tried to grab them out of his hand. but he lifted his hand up so i couldn't get them.

i rolled my eyes. "i hate you" i said. "we both know that's not true" he teased. i raised my eyebrows and put my hand on my hip. "you didn't hate me earlier when you were moaning my name,now did you" he teased.

i rolled my eyes at him. "what do you want noah" i sassed at him. he said nothing but just kept that stupid sexy smirk on his face. "give me my fucking keys asswipe,i wanna go home so i can take a shower and go to bed" i whined.

"you don't wanna shower here?" he teased. "ew no" i said. "why are you in such a rush anyways?" he asked. i shrugged. "cmonnn people are leaving anyways. stay a while. it'll just be us. it'll be fun trust me" he flirted.

"thanks but no thanks" i said trying to grab my keys out of his grip but miserably failed yet again. "okay fine,you win noah" i said. "sweet" he said and smirked.

he put his hand out for me and led me up to his bedroom again. "i'm not fucking you again"
i sassed. "but you're so good at it" he whined. "lucky you" i said. he smirked. "how many bodies you have" he asked me. i raised my eyebrows at him. "none of your business" i sassed. "cmonnn,i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours" he pleaded.

"oh please you probably lost count over a year ago" i sassed. his eyes grew angry but almost sad in a way. "is that what you think of me" he asked.  "um yeah" i said,completely ignoring the fact that he was clearly upset. he nodded his head. then i realized he was upset.

"thirteen" i answered.

"hmm" he asked,confused as to why i said 'thirteen'. "you asked me how many bodies i have" i said. "damn 13? not bad" he said. "what about you" i asked. "if i tell you will you promise that you're not gonna hate me" he asked.

"i could never hate someone due to the amount of people they've had sex with. and i could never hate you" i said with a bit of flirt in my tone. but i immediately regretted saying that.

i mean,you'd be surprised how quickly i can come to hate someone. and plus this is like the first time i've had a real conversation with noah,how can i say i'd never hate him? ugh i'm getting too ahead of myself.

"twenty-seven" he said. "really,that's it?" i asked. he looked at me confused. "well i mean that's a lot don't get me wrong, but i just thought it would be way higher. i guess you're not as bad as i thought you were" i said and hit his shoulder.

he smiled. "why do you never talk to me at school" he asked me. i shrugged my shoulders. "i just hate everyone there,i try to not talk to anyone" i answered. he nodded his head. "i hate everyone too" he said. i smiled.