14

the next day

-
i have school today. which sucks cause now i have to see noah. fucking douche.

i went to school late though because i felt like it.

when i did get there,i walked to second period. which i sit right next to noah in. his face lit up when i walked in. but he saw all the marks on my face right away.

he looked scared. like he was scared to look at me. "mrs is it okay if me and bella go to the library to get a book for the project you assigned?" he asked the teacher. she nodded.

he grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the class. "i'm still mad at you" i said with my arms folded in the janitors closet that he brought me in.

"i don't fucking care about that right now. what the fuck happened to you" he asked. "i fell" i lied. he looked at me with a "i'm not falling for that" face.

"you fell?" he challenged me. "yup" i answered cockily. "into a pile of bricks and sticks?" he sarcastically said. i shrugged.

"bella this isn't a joke" he said. "do you see me laughing" i sassed at him. he said nothing. he kept observing my bruised face and moved his eyes down to my outfit. which consisted of a big sweatshirt and leggings.

which he knew wasn't normal for me. i normally am a very scandalous outfit wearer. short shirts. stomach and boobs out. with ripped jeans or leggings. this wasn't a normal outfit for me.

"take your sweatshirt off" he demanded. "i don't have a bra on" i said. "okay and?  i've seen your boobs a million times" he said. i just sat there ignoring his demand. "bella take it off now" he said. "im not gonna ask again" he spoke. i rolled my eyes and took it off.

he looked at my bruised neck and chest. "what the fuck" he said as she ran his fingers along my neck. i winched at the pain. "sorry" he mumbled. i said nothing.

he just kept looking. look up at my face then back down at my chest. up. down.

i felt awkward so i started to squirm around. he grabbed my sweatshirt off the table thing and helped me put it back on. "bella what happened" he asked. "does it matter noah" i sassed. "um yeah" he answered. "why? we're just fuck buddies right? you shouldn't care about my well being" i sassed at him.

i tried to walk out of the janitors closet but he pulled me back in. "please let me in bella" he said. i was confused on what he meant by that. "you don't tell me anything, i barely know you" he said. "fuck buddies don't need to know eachother that well" i sassed.

"look i'm sorry that i said that to you the other day. but please just talk to me baby. i want to help you" he spoke.

i wanted to give in so bad. and tell him everything. i wanted him to make it all go away and make me feel better. but i couldn't give in just yet.

"don't "baby"me noah" i sassed. "what do you want from me" he asked,annoyed. i shrugged. "please let me help you" he begged. "no one can fix this one noah" i said with tears forming in my eyes.