8

fuck what did i just get myself into? hanging out with noah? why do i do these things to myself?? i'm gonna have to find some excuse. or maybe i should just hang out with him. maybe it won't be that bad? who am i kidding? it will be that bad. but i'll just suck it up because if i don't then it'll probably end up biting me in the ass.
-
by time school was over,i was just ready to go home. i saw noah outside as i was walking to my car. "cmon i'll drive you" he said. "what about my car genius" i sarcastically asked him. "i'll drive you to school tomorrow" he said.

i rolled my eyes. "do i even have a choice" i asked. "not really" he said. i rolled my eyes. "i figured" i said and i started walking to his car. he smirked and followed behind me.

we got to his car and i got in the passenger seat. i opened my phone and called valerie. "hey bitch" she said. "hey,i have to um do errands for my mom,i can't hang today. we will tomorrow though" i said. "oh okay,love you" she said. "love you" i said and hung up.

"aww you blew your friend off for me" he teased. i stuck my middle finger up at him. he just smirked. "why did you lie about being with me" he asked.

"cause if i tell her that im with you she'll get all protective like she always does and she'll call you and tell you you better not break my heart and make it seem like it's a lot more of a serious situation than it actually is" i said.

"she sounds like a physco" he said. "she is" i laughed. "how long have you two been friends" he asked me. "since the first day of kindergarten" i said. he nodded

i went on my phone to avoid conversation with him. i opened all my snapchat's and snapped everyone back. he watched me as i took a quick selfie to send to everyone. he just had a straight face but i could tell he was in awe of me.

shortly after he pulled into his driveway. i saw elle and lee standing near lee's car. they looked like they were arguing. noah got out and slammed the door shut and walked up to them. with that cocky walk. i got out and walked behind him. elle stared at me.

"i believe elle has a question for you" lee said. elle rolled her eyes. "what shelly" noah said. "will you work our kissing booth" she asked. "hell no" he said. "awesome" she said. i smiled at them. noah put his hand out for me to hold. i took it.

we started walking into the house. "nice seeing you guys" i said and smiled. "no it wasn't" noah teased. i hit his chest lightly. we walked into their house. and we both went up to his bedroom.

i followed him to his bed and we both laid there. "why are you so shy" he asked. i looked at him with raised eyebrows. "i'm not" i said. "then why are you acting weird" he asked. "cause i'm confused" i said. "about what" he asked. "us" i answered.