16

when i got there,he was in the backyard with his brother. i stood there. when he saw me his face lit up. "hey pretty girl" he said and walked over to me. i smiled at him. he turned toward lee,"um we're going upstairs,do not come in my room" noah warned him. "you're disgusting" lee said. noah smirked and grabbed my arm lightly pulling me into the house.

we practically ran into the house and up to his room. "running up your stairs make me tired" i complained as he shut his bedroom door and locked it. "ready to be even more tired?" he flirted. i smirked at him.

(um everyone complains cause i never add smut in my books so if u don't want to read that stuff just skip to the next chapter. i won't be offended. i hate reading that stuff too. this is for all my horny queens ❤️)

he pushed me down on his bed. i smiled at him as he came closer to me. he hovered over me and we started making out. he started taking my shirt  off. i was still under him and he was hovering over me. i reached my hand down and played with his belt trying to get it off.

he put his hand over mine and helped me take the belt off. i unzipped his jeans and he took them off and threw them across the room.

he looked down at my red lace bra. then back up at me. "ur so fucking hot" he said. i smiled. i started to take it off. but he ended up doing it for me. he looked at my boobs and smiled.

he took off my jeans and rubbed his hand past my red lace underwear. "u know these are my favorite" he said as he took them off of my body. "oh i know" i said. he smirked.

i laid back down flat on my back. he hovered over me and we kept making out. his hand ran down my body. he moved it down my stomach and down to wear the sun doesn't shine.

he stuck two fingers in. "noah" i whined in pleasure. i felt him smirk against my lips.
i pulled his hair and threw my head back.
many moans escaping my lips.

he removed his fingers. he looked at me and smiled. "ready baby" he said. i smirked at him. he pushed his dick into me.

i gasped. he kept going. in and out. faster and faster each time. moans kept coming out of lips. "yeah you fucking like that don't you" he grunted. "yessss" i moaned. his fingers circled my clit. (i HATE that word 😐)

i grabbed his hair. "noahhhh" i moaned. "i'm almost there" i whined. "me too baby" he groaned.

we both came in sync. he pulled himself out of me and collapsed on his bed next to me. we both laid there out of breath coming down from our highs.

"that was amazing" he said. "i know" i said with a smile. i stood up to go pee.

(i was cringing so bad writing that)