10

today i'm hanging out with valerie. we planned on going shopping and then going out to dinner. i told noah that i'm gonna be with her today and tomorrow and that she's sleeping over so that's why i couldn't hang out with him. he kinda seemed bummed out that i wouldn't be with him. i mean i've been with him everyday for the last few weeks.

-

valerie showed up to my house. we left about 15 minutes later. we ended up at the mall. "you know i just don't want you to get hurt. but i mean i don't dislike noah or anything. i just care about your feelings too much" she said.

"you're an overprotective beast. but you're my overprotective beast" i said giving her a hug from the side as we walked into victoria's secret. she laughed and we started shopping.

"he has a little brother. and his little brother is best friends with this girl and everytime i'm at his house,she looks like she wants to rip my face off." i said. valerie looked at me funny. "are you talking about elle evans" she asked me. "yeah" i said.

"yeah she has a massive crush on noah" valerie said. i looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "and you know this how?" i asked. "at noahs party,elle was drunk. like super fucked up. and me and her were outside together and she told me that she's like in love with noah" she said.

"great" i said sarcastically. valerie laughed. "sorry if i've been blowing you off lately" i said to her and gave my card to the girl at the register. she shrugged. "it's fine. i'm just glad to see you focusing on another boy that's not andrew. is noah aware that i'll crush his skull if he hurts you" she said.

i let out a laugh. "yeah" i said. "good" she said.

after we finished up shopping,we grabbed some dinner and went back to my house.

we changed into our pjs and we got in my bed. we just did the usual. watched shitty netflix original movies but not actually paying attention. eating ice cream and gossiping. that's all we ever do i swear.