2

when we pulled into the driveway i rolled my eyes. who saw this coming? noah flynn throwing a massive party. he does it all the time.

i never attended his parties in the past because my boyfriend at the time never wanted me to go because he hates me being around other guys. he was pretty controlling. but we had a pretty healthy relationship other than that. we've been broken up for about two months now.

anyways. i don't really know noah all that well. he plays football and that's like all i know about him. and i don't plan on getting to know him because he seems like a douche bag.

we got out of my car and walked into the house. there were people everywhere. cups everywhere. alcohol everywhere. you know,just your typical high school party.

i looked over at valerie and rolled my eyes. "try to pretend you're not miserable" she whispered in my ear. i rolled my eyes and laughed at her.

i walked past noah. i saw him look at me. i quickly looked away. eventually valerie and i had parted ways so she could go hang out with a boy outside. i was in the living room watching the guys play video games.

i was just scrolling through my phone and checking all my socials. i probably looked like a loner but i just did not want to be there.

i stood up and sighed obnoxiously. all the guys looked at me and i rolled my eyes and walked away. i made my way outside.

i walked over to the backyard. i bumped into someone. "my bad" i said. i turned around. and there he was. noah.

he looked at me up and down. "hey" he said. i looked at him with a scrunched face. "bella,right?" he asked. "yup" i said with an attitude. "whats your problem" he said. i rolled my eyes.

"keep rolling your eyes at me and you won't be able to see my pretty face" he said to me. "yeah we know you're pretty noah" i said with an attitude. he smirked at me and i bit my lip.

we locked eyes for a second and before i knew it,he smashed his lips on mine.

i'd be lying if i said i didn't like it.