Chapter 19... Passing of Time

//I'm struggling with these chapter names 😂. Anywho I got Spotify back and I can't wait to write. I can vibe with my normal music, no interruptions :D. Anddd, as bad as this sounds I'm really excited to finish this book, so I can write my Sonya x Reader, and finish my Arrow Mia x Reader. To those who have been reading my Arrow one, apologies. I lost interest for a while, but once I get this out, and my Sonya x reader out, I'll turn back to it.//

//Anywho, here we go.//

...

"Y/n, you have to talk eventually, sweetie." The man says, pacing before me.

"..." I'm silent. I've endured more than just physical pain. He's threatened to kill every single person I hold near and dear.

He pauses, sighing in frustration.

"What the hell is your problem, kid?" He yells, "Here you are. We've kept you all from being hurt. We've kept you clothed, fed and safe. And yet still, you're rebellious."

I smirk, "We're teenagers. What do you expect, Janson?" I ask.

"Good point..." He mumbles.

"You know, Y/n... I'm not going to kill you. Because you see.. I can do a lot more than just.. kill you.." A devilish grin creeps onto his face.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, Janson!" I yell.

...

"Y/n, Y/n, hey!" A soft voice whisper-yells, shaking me awake.

"You're okay.." She whispers, caressing my hand.

I take a slow, unsteady breath, my eyes adjusting to the darkness.

She frowns a little, "Another nightmare..?"

I nod. "Yeah.. but it wasn't so scary it was.. I.. more of an adrenaline rush.. anger.. just.. burning through my body.." I mutter.

"Oh.. huh. That's odd." She says.

"Mhm.. yeah... sorry if I woke you.." I mumble quietly.

She laughs a little, "It's alright, I don't mind. You don't have control over your conscious bringing back troubling memories... I'm starting to think your entire life was troubled though.."

I sit up a little, shaking my head, "No.. it wasn't. Cause I had you." I smile.

She rolls her eyes playfully, and I lean in, placing my lips on hers. She kisses back, smiling in the process.

//Slight sexual warning? Idk.//

She pushes me back a bit, until I'm laid flat on the couch, and crawls on top of me, without breaking the kiss.

I can feel my heart beating out of my chest, as she presses our bodies together.

She pulls away for breath, before going right back in.

She asks for entrance, but I playfully deny. Her hands dance across my body, until one finds it's way to my ass.

She gently squeezes it. I gasp, and she takes it as her chance, slipping her tongue in my mouth.