Chapter 29... Wicked

"Brenda, Y/n, come on!" Jorge yells, rushing us away as music plays in the building.

He pushes open two large window-like doors, and there's a zip line.

"The fuck is this?" I ask.

So, long story short, one of Jorge's men called Wicked. And now they're here. Trying to capture us... all of us.

"It's our escape. You kids wanna live? Come with me. But you owe me." Jorge yells, pulling down a strap.

"Follow me!" He yells, as he zips down the line.

Brenda grabs the next one, yanking it down, "Let's go, come on!" She yells.

Minho grabs ahold of it, zipping away. Frypan goes next. Then Newt. One by one, it's just Thomas, Brenda, Teresa and I.

"Y/n, go!" Brenda yells. I glance at her, and jump, holding on tight to the zip line.

I can hear Teresa behind me on the zipline.

I land on the platform, falling and rolling on the concrete as I do. I groan quietly, standing up.

I glance at my leg, feeling pain in it. I can see blood beginning to stain my pants.

"Fuck!" I yell, leaning down and rolling my pants up.

"I must've slammed my leg into something sharp.. the scar reopened." I look up at Jorge.

He frowns, "Can you manage?"

I nod, "For now."

"Good, cause we may have company." Newt mutters, looking up at the helicopter flying in the sky. I can see a man sitting on the edge.

"Is that.. Janson?" I ask. Newt nods his head.

I back away from the large opening, my heart racing. Teresa glances at me, knowing exactly why.

"Uhm..-" I stop, looking around, "Wait, where the hell is Brenda?" I yell.

We all stare out at the zip line, but we don't see them.

"BREND-" I start to yell, but Newt grabs me and covers my mouth.

"Y/n, you're going to get us all killed, shut the hell up!" He whisper yells.

"Let's move, now!" Jorge says, confident Brenda and Thomas would find their way out.

I shove Newt's hand off me, shooting a glare at him, and following Jorge.

...

"Goodmorning, love." I grin, staring down at my girlfriend.

Fucking Marcus decided to drug her and Thomas.

She smiles up at me. I glance over where Thomas is beginning to wake.

"Get up, you ugly shank." Minho jokes.

We all turn as Jorge raises his voice, "I suggest you talk, you SON OF A BITCH!" He yells, slapping Marcus, hard, across the face.

"Looks like you've been having fun." Marcus sneakily remarks.

Thomas sits up. I look back at Brenda, kissing her forehead, and turning around to face Marcus and Jorge.

"Listen, I don't enjoy hurting you." Jorge says.

"Uh-huh." Marcus rolls his eyes.

"Okay. Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?" Jorge asks, calmly.

"Wait wait- this is Marcus?" Thomas asks, staring at Marcus.