FIVE

Sometimes I wish life was a pencil so we could erase it and write it all over again.

°°°

Jisoo was sad. But most of all, she was confused. Why did he got triggered all of sudden? Could that stone be bringing him painful memories?

Maybe she shouldn't have gone there at all. She feels bad for leaving him alone like that. All this time, she was caring about her own emotions. What if something else is going on with him of which she isn't aware? What could be that secret? Why is he so mysterious? Kim Taehyung, what the hell are hiding?

Jisoo hide herself in the stalls of the ladies washroom. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Where did it went wrong?

She missed the second period. Her friends must be worried as hell. Now what should she use as an excuse?

When she returns to the class, Rosé came running to her.

"Ya Kim Jisoo! Where did you go?"

"That- I.."

"Jisoo-ah, are you okay?" Lisa asked coming to her.

"Yeah, I just had stomach cramps."

"You should probably go to the nurse office." Jennie advises.

"No, I'm fine now."

"Sure?" Lisa asks for the last time.

Jisoo nods to assure them.

She takes a glance at Taehyung's seat. He wasn't there. Is he still there?

Suddenly Jungkook comes to her and ask.

"Jisoo, did you saw Taehyung?" He asked.

Before she could reply, Taehyung arrives in class.

"Ya Taehyung-ah where were you?" Jungkook runs to his best friend.

"I just went to get some fresh air."

His eyes adverently wents to Jisoo but to which she quickly looks away to other side.

Jisoo sighs again. Rosé notices Jisoo's weird behaviour.

"Jisoo, are you really okay?"

Jisoo was taken aback by that. What if Rosé knows something? She really made her friends worried.

"Of course." She lies.

"Then why are you sighing?"

"That-"

"Chaeyoung-ah, Jisoo is like that. Sighing is her habit." Lisa states.

Jisoo nods at that.

"Is that so?"

"You keep studying that's why you don't notice." Jennie says which makes Rosé a bit sad.

"I'm so sorry Jisoo." Rosé said.

"Ya, why are you being sorry?"

"As a seatmate, I should take care of you."

"Ya, it's fine. Now don't get sad over this."

Rosé hugs Jisoo. Jisoo felt like needing that hug. She hugs her back.

"Rosé, don't worry. Im okay."

"You have to."

Jisoo smiles.

Later after all the classes for the day ends, Jisoo was lonely walking back to home. Rosé stayed back for helping the teachers with some extra work. Jennie and Lisa went for their respective clubs which is music. Jisoo was the only one in the art club from her class. Today, the class was dismissed because of some personal reasons.