FIFTEEN

"It doesn't matter where you are going, it's who you have beside you."

°°°

The waterfall looked magically blue
swishing over the rocks joyfully with a beautiful serenity pond at the bottom. It flowed as smoothly as syrup and the frogs croaking added to the wonderful sound. Jisoo didn't wanted to miss the moment she was witnessing right now so she instantly pull out the zipper of her lil bag displaying a small polaroid camera.

"You brought this camera too?" Taehyung whispered behind her ears from astonishing Jisoo.

"Ya- don't just come like that." she said backing away shyly. Taehyung was confused about what he just did and went to the other side while Jisoo turned around to see the scenery and clicked some pics. It came out as beautiful as she expected.

"ah..this place is marvelous and peaceful." She said taking a quick glance back at Taehyung who seemed quite pleased with himself. Not every day they go out for an excursion and coincidentally finds a waterfall attached with a lake full of clear water.

"It's beautiful.." jisoo said unknowingly looking back at tae who was already watching her. Their eyes locked again. There is an intensity in the moment that is unexplainable. Maybe she knew what it meant but what if it isn't exactly what she thinks?

They break the gaze soon after they realised that too much has been revealed. Feeling butterflies in her stomach, she was never this excited to be with someone which seem like only a dream until yesterday.

"Why not click some pics while I wash my face from the pool water?" Jisoo said trusting her camera to him quickly before he realises.

A little later, Taehyung approaches Jisoo with a stern face.

"Click one for me. I didn't bring mine." Taehyung said handing her camera back to her.

"Okay." Jisoo said taking back her camera.

"Wait for real?"

"Why not? Now smile." jisoo said nodding her head.

"What if I don't?"

"The picture will turn ugly."

Nevertheless, his picture was still the best opposite to what Jisoo said earlier.

"I was wondering what you were saying." Taehyung smirked as he took the picture from her hand.

"Maybe you heard wrong." Jisoo said looking elsewhere.

"Oh really?" Taehyung said keeping the distance closer than before. Once again that same feeling, fast heartbeats and that love gaze.

"Let's go back." He said softly.

"Why? We just came here!"

"Do you want everyone to wait for us?"

"Well no...but can you do me a favour?."

"What?"

"Can you please take some pictures of me too?" Jisoo said adorably handing him her camera on both of his hands.

Unable to refuse her request Taehyung decides to take her pictures too since she took his.
After getting some nice satisfying images, Jisoo smiles as she puts them back in he bagpack.

"Let's go now. It's already late."

"Ok!"

They collect some water in their bottles and after that both of them decides to return back to caravan. But will it be that easy to find the route back ?