TWENTY SIX

"What happened?" Jisoo asked as Taehyung turned around shooking his head. There was no way they were locked in the rooftop of their own school.

"How is this possible? How can they leave the rooftop door broken?"

"Nobody really comes here from what I think." He said. "That is why.."

"Then how can we-"

"For now let's try everything possible." He said.

Jisoo nods and follows Taehyung's idea of searching for any other way to get out from there but in vain, they didn't found any other door.

Jisoo sighed. She blamed herself internally for dragging Taehyung in the mess. Taehyung noticed Jisoo moving uncomfortablly and assured her not to worry.

"If only I didn't asked for you help-"

"You could have still locked yourself up here." Taehyung said. "Don't worry I'm going to find us a way to get out of here."

He looked around and noticed a stone lying untouched on the ground. He picked up the stone and stormed towards the door and hit it several times until he eventually back away tired.

"The lock is pretty strong."

The lock was too stubborn, it didn't even budge. Jisoo felt miserable seeing Taehyung using his strength to break the lock.

"Ahshhsj it doesn't works."

"Then what shall we do now?"

"We wait."

"What? What about the classes?"

"Skipping for a day won't cost us anything."

Jisoo was surprised to hear that from Taehyung. He sat down on the floor, breathing fast. Jisoo joins him and sits next to him. Jisoo looked up in the sky. Thankfully the sun wasn't there. In fact it turned grey, indicating the chances of rain.

"I wonder what my friends are doing in class." Jisoo said closing her eyes. Minutes passed. Jisoo remembered the last moment with her friends when they were together in the class. Jennie's eyes were fighting on her own. Lisa's words that hurt like pins weren't any lies. Rosé and her could do nothing to solve the problems arising. They were never this seperated.

"It's all my fault." Jisoo said.

Taehyung looked up. He was now looking at a sad Jisoo now, crying, hiding her face because she was disapointed with her own self who couldn't do a thing.

"Jisoo.."

"I shouldn't have let Jennie be hurt all this time. I should have done something to stop them." She thought.

Our brain is weird. It makes you feel more emotional when you are supposed to be controlling them. Tears ran like river. It didn't stopped no matter how many times she tried.

"It's not your fault." Taehyung said.

Suddenly, the cold roar of the wind gave way to warmth and quiet.

Jisoo looked up to see Taehyung stand up.

"It's not a bad thing to ask for help when you are troubled, right? Because you trust them. Aren't this what friends made for?"

"Taehyung..."

"You did what you think it was right at that moment. That is why don't blame yourselves anymore." He said leaving a lasting impression on Jisoo. Her heart beating suddenly for no reason.

Jisoo thought about what Taehyung said earlier again and again. Suddenly she stood up as the lightning and thunder striked again in the grey cloudy sky.