TWENTY

By the time it was noon everyone were back to cottage refreshing their bodies with cool drinks.

"I hope we are not late." Jisoo thought.

They sneaked through the backdoor without anyone noticing. As they were passing by their rooms, they noticed the group chilling with cold drinks. Jisoo winced when she came face to face with someone.

"Jisoo?"

"Yoongi.."

"What are you doing here?"

"Um..i.was just passing by."

"You weren't there when we were swimming."

"Umm i was in my room." she lied.

"Oh, anyways everyone is outside waiting for you and Taehyung."

"Okay." Jisoo nodded as Yoongi left with extra ice cubes. She took a breath of relief when he didn't further questioned her.

She stepped back when she felt something thick on her back.

"Oops." She turned back to see Taehyung looking at his face.

"Did they noticed your absence?"

"No." Jisoo said.

"Great. Let's join them." He said. Jisoo followed him from behind who was afraid of getting interrogated by her friends but fortunately they didn't.

Little later, Jennie suggested an outdoor barbeque for dinner and Jin began preparations in the late afternoon. Everyone were all seem to be having fun.

"You guys are awesome!" Jungkook said, bowed to everyone. Yoongi laughed and mimicked his action.

The night went fast from dancing to random music till they were super sleepy. They weren't adults yet but behaved like one.

"Wow, can't wait to drink soju next year." Hoseok expressed.

"Yeah. We had to drink juice in kookie's birthday."

"Wait, i thought it was wine." Rosé said. Jimin burst out laughing

"They were grape and guava juices." He said and Rosé pouted like a cute kid.

Next morning, everyone woke up late. Their bodies were somewhere between feeling relaxed and tired. But they all knew one thing special that it was finally their time to go back home.

"Uh i had so much fun!" Jisoo sqeaked.

"What? I didn't even see you half of the time." Jennie said narrowing her eyes at Jisoo. They were eating pancakes at breakfast table.

"Right, now that I realise..Jisoo-ya.." lisa began.

"Oh Uh." Jisoo was in trouble but before they could question her, Rosé came to her rescue.

"My roommate should spend more time with me, right?" She said looking at Jisoo who thanked her through fake telekinesis.

"Of course." Jisoo said and smiled to her besties. She lied them of having a stomach pain excluding everything about Taehyung.

"Ya you could have told me! And that forest, thank god you didn't actually went after him.What if you two were lost?" Lisa scolded Jisoo who secretly thought, "That's exactly what happened."

Jennie and Lisa went back to their own conversation after Rosé excused herself dragging Jisoo along with her to the shore.

"Wow. The sea looks so pretty." Jisoo expressed.

"Yeah." Rosé said. "Too bad I couldn't spend a moment alone with him."

"Chae, are you serious?"

"Jungkook is like the centre of attention. He is always busy."