THIRTY THREE

"so are we okay now?" Jennie said looking at Lisa, waiting for her response who is checking out the cupcakes packed in the cutest way ever only to be ripped in the wildest way by Lisa of course.

"Wow." Rosé said, her eyes squeezed in as she took a big bite from the cupcake. Jennie knew the answer already. They were happy and so she is. "This are great!" Jisoo compliments as well. The three were eating the rare version of red velvet cupcakes by Jennie Kim.

"You won't get that anywhere but here." Jennie said.

"Its so delicious!" Rosé was already in cloud nineteen.

Jennie grins. But she still was waiting for that one response.

Lisa. She was eating now. Jennie waits but only makes her anxious until...

"Jennie, can we be friends again?" Lisa literally held her close to her heart again. Jennie responded with teary return hug. Jisoo and Rosé watches the two friends get together.

"It took one cupcake." Rosé comments taking another cupcake from the box.

"And a piece of cake.." jisoo completes her.

"There is cake!??"

"Oh no, that's what she planned earlier but guess what everything is now fine after one small cupcake."

"Not just cupcake. A delicious cupcake."

Jisoo smiles. "Hehe."

The school starts again. It was in the break time, the friends were back to being the bestest friends. Jennie had one small job. She already broke up with Kai in her mind once. It's time she break up with him in real. She texts him to meet her at the break time in the secret area where nobody comes. Jennie breaks the ice when Kai comes. He wasn't like usual. He looked sad. Maybe he knew what she was going to tell him after all the weeks of ignorance.

"Kai..."

"I know. I think I know." He began. Did he finally realised his mistake but too late, Jennie already had her mind on right place.

"Still you have to listen.."

"Look I am sorry."

"Thanks. I did needed to hear but I don't think I need to accept that."

"..."

"Let's get over this now and for all. I know we are both hurt from each other only if you were in love just like me."

".." Kai didn't tried anymore. He knew the truth..they both knew.

"Let me just say this once. I too liked you a lot in the past but not anymore. I am sorry. Let's break up." Just like that Jennie leaves. She didn't cried anymore. She didn't felt sad anymore. It was just Kai getting hurt inside just like how she was few days back.

Jennie returns back to class. Her friends waiting for her.

"It's done." Jennie said. "I hope my life gets better from this moment."

"It will." Jisoo said. The two smiles.

"But then again, life doesn't gets better always." Lisa said sighing.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

"You heard that too right?" Rosé said looking at Lisa.

"What's going on guys?" Jisoo asked.

"It's the seat plan. It's happening this week."

"What??"

"Oh no"

The four looked at each other.

"We were getting back as four but then this happens." Jennie said. The four girls gets upset soon.

"But I feel light after this. As if I lifted up a huge stone from my back." Jennie said. She let the wind blow her hair as she looks outside her window.

The world gets better at some point but then again it gets worst for some other. As soon as school starts, the days of competition began.

"Students, there aren't many days left. All you get to do now is study. Tests will happen every week. Study hard and don't procastinate." The teacher leaves after notifying them about the upcoming tests.

"Now that feels like vacations are really over." Jisoo said.

"Really!" Lisa said.

Rosé was already studying so was Jennie.

"Am I seeing this right? Jennie you are studying?" Lisa asked looking surprised.

"I think I do need some lessons from Rosé." Jennie grins. After all Rosé is ten steps ahead from the rest of the girls in studies. Rosé looks at her front. Unlike her, Namjoon was chatting with other guys.

"Looks like he is already done with the syllabus." Rosé thought.

Yoongi enters the room whistling with Jin. The two were playing around with others.

Taehyung, Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook just returned from the football match. They were sweating hard. Jisoo remembered yesterday and then looked away when Taehyung looked at her way.

"He must be really disappointed."

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook came to boys restroom.

"You seem distracted the entire game."

Taehyung doesn't responds. He had his mind somewhere else.

Just then another pair of boys arrived at the washroom stall. It was Kai and Sehun who didn't really seem to like to see Taehyung and Jungkook there.

"Look the losers here." Sehun says in a annoyed tone.

"Says who." Jungkook responds.

"Don't." Kai told his friend off who narrows his eyes.

Jungkook and Taehyung leaves silently.

"Seems like the moods off with those two." Jungkook said.

"Yeah."

"I wonder what happened."

The two walks until they notice a crowd infront of the notice board

"Whoa what's going on here?" Jungkook asked.

"There's going to be seat change tomorrow." Someone responded him from the crowed.

Jungkook took one glance at Taehyung.

"Oh bro, we are getting seperated." Jungkook hugs his friend who pushs him back. Jungkook smirks. "I hope my wish comes true this time."

"It won't." Taehyung walks away followed by jumpy Jungkook.

"I wonder who you will get to sit with..."

Few days later, after the seat change.

"What?" Taehyung said looking at the girl sitting beside his seat.

"Oh hi taehyung...I mean tae..."

the tension was there but nobody what it was about...

"fate must be playing games again."