TWENTY FIVE

It was sometimes before midterms, Jennie stopped acting like usual. Her three girl friends were so worried about her because that girl wouldn't even budge from her seat for lunch.

"Jennie-ah, let's eat something." Jisoo said. Rosé gave Jisoo a little nudge with her shoulder. "I will try."

"No, I'm good." Jennie said studying still the language book.

"Jennie, I know we are supposed to study like ants but food is imp too." Rosie said. Nobody can deny food even when there's exam but Jennie, she could literally skip food but cannot let go of the emotions she held ever since that day.

"You guys eat today without me. I'm kind of sick-"

"If you are sick, let's go to the nurse office then." Lisa said with a worried tone plus something that triggered Jennie to stare at her once.

"No.." Jennie said going back to what she was reading earlier.

"C'mon, Jennie. You are literally acting like a child now!"

"Oh really? What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

"I would smack his face, punch his stomach and kick his ass like hundred times but it would still not be enough."

Jennie clicked her tongue before slamming her book close.

"I'm done."

"Of course, you are a scaredy cat who wouldn't try to accept the reality."

Jennie stopped. "You are crossing the line, Lisa."

"Hmphh, says the one who is sticking for her ex against her friends."

"We aren't over yet because I will be the-"

"Oh really? Just cry over it. He never liked you!"

Jennie was close to tears when Lisa realised she overdid.

"Jennie.. wait!"

"Lisa...I'm so mad." She stormed off the class with angry tears.

"Lisa, you shouldn't have told her like that." Jisoo told her running after Jennie...

"What can I do? I was just spitting the truth." Lisa said feeling disappointed in herself. She didn't wanted to accept her mistake but deep inside she felt bad for telling Jennie off.

Rosé sighed. There's nothing to do except wait for Jennie to cool down.

On the other hand, Jennie was walking fast away from her class in the hallway. When Jisoo called her name, her instincts told her to run instead of looking back at her friend. Crowds of students passed, Jennie kept running until she didn't heard Jisoo's voice.

"Shit, I need some fresh air!" Jennie said looking around. All the students were seemed to be outside their class for no reason. Jennie remembered a place where no one really comes.

Just when Jennie disappeared in the corner, Jisoo lost her sight.

"Where did she go?" Jisoo wonders off the hallway until she bumps into a familiar person.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Jisoo bows down to apologise. When she lifts her head, she realised who she was talking to.

"Watch where you walk!" Jungkook said jokingly. Judging from their sweaty looks, the two must have returned from a football match.

"Do you do that everywhere?" Taehyung asked not to mention the girls staring at him from a distance.

"Uh i just- oh btw did you two saw Jennie?"