SIX

As usual, Jisoo wakes up late in the morning and her first task was to check her phone.

Her face widens as soon as she stares at her phone.

Six missed calls from chipmunk Rosie.

"Why is she calling me in the early morning?"

Next moment, she remembered what she was missing out.

Jisoo almost forgot the plan they made yesterday to have fun. Although it was Jungkook's birthday, they already has planned to shop and enjoy this day to take a break from studies.

After a quick shower, she ran to catch the bus. Jisoo's parents were rich but still they didn't kept any maids or servants to serve her. They wanted to let their daughter live her on her own and Jisoo isn't complaining about that. She likes it.

Today, Jisoo was the last one to arrive. The three girls were already waiting for her in front of shopping mall.

"Look who's late today?" Lisa teased Jisoo.

"Sorry guys, I woke up late." Jisoo said.

"You must have been studying till late." Jennie said which was completely opposite to what Jisoo did.

She was trying to draw Taehyung in a prince charming attire in a white horse but she wasn't satisfied with the art. Later, she binge watched a few episodes of her favourite ongoing drama series in order to release her stress.

"Let's go now, what if we miss the sales?" Rosé said.

"We are rich asf, why you worry about money?" Jennie said.

"What I mean we should save money too. It's satisfying."

"Not today girls. We need to shine at Jungkook's birthday especially Jennie." Lisa said.

Jennie was surprised at hearing her name.

"Why me?" Jennie asked.

"Jennie-ya, I did some research and guess what I found?"

"What?"

"Kai is coming to the party as well."

"Wow, that's some good news." Jisoo said.

"Kai is a family friend of Jungkook. Im sure he won't miss this event."

"At least there is some hope." Rosé said.

The four girls advanced to the ladies corner. They choosed some dresses.

Lisa chosed some dresses for Jennie.