THIRTY SEVEN

"That's all for today, work hard and you will excel in finals." teacher told them before dismissing the class. As soon as she left, Lisa quickly packed her stuff and ran out of class. She didn't stopped anywhere on the way until she reached her second favourite place, dancing school.

"Guys I am here!" Lisa said standing at the entrance of dance club but to her surprise there was no one around.

"What the- I thought I was late. Looks like everyone is late today." Lisa entered the hall and sat on one of the benches. Little later all her friends came. She waved at them and they all came hugging her.

"Ya today you are really fast hah." They teased her. And after that they started practicing their rehearsal.

"Are you sure you don't want to take part in the auditions? You can become an idol." Momo, one of her dancing mate asked her.

"I don't think I have any talent for that."

"Ya, you don't have any idea. You are literally a dancing machine."

"No, you."

"You."

The two kept doing that until their mentor arrived. "You two are both good on your own. Now go practice."

Lisa and Momo bowed to the mentor and went to practice. Momo smiled at Lisa "Let's see who is the dancing machine." They danced till their back ached.

Momo said. "Let's take a break."

"Yeah..." The two sat down. Others were already out for a small break. Only Momo and Lisa were left in the practice room.

"You know, I have no idea what I am doing right now." Lisa said. "All my friends are studying for finals and here I am doing something that doesn't even require for the finals."

"It's okay. You are doing what you love."

"Sometimes I wonder if I should be doing this or that."

"Do you want to rant? I'm here tho." Momo said cheerfully.

Lisa grinned. "I think I have a lot to say but I don't know what to say either."

"Tell me what do you want to become? You are worried about that right?"

"Yeah, how do you know? Anyways I think all my friends at school are certain of what they want to be. I know Jisoo wants to be artist, Rosé will be a doctor like her parents and about Jennie, I don't know but I know she will definitely do what she likes."

"What about you?"

"I... don't know.."

"What do you like Lisa? Ask yourself and you will get so many answers."

"I like dancing.."

"And?"

Lisa shooks her head. "There you go!" Momo said.

"What do you want to become, Momo?"

"Me? Currently I am trying to adjust here. Coming from a different city only for a single passion takes a lot of courage. I'm glad my parents are supportive. They know what I love. So I think I would choose to do what I love doing now."

"So dancing it is."

"Yeah. And I will try different stuffs too and then make decisions when time comes."

"Then?"

"Then I will work hard to make my dream come true."

Lisa thought hard all the way to home. Momo's words hit her reality. Momo's home isn't this city. She comes from a faraway land and yet, she have an easygoing mindset. She wants to become what she loves. She knows how to look for love and fun.

Lisa didn't realised she was already standing at doorstep. She rang the bell. An old lady opened the door and welcomed her warmly.

"Aunt, I will eat my dinner later." The old lady nods smiling. Lisa was about to go to her room when she noticed her mom busy in her room. She noticed that mom is always busy these days. Earlier, she would greet her everyday after returning from school but ever since they received an offer to appear in reality tv shows since they are right now one of the famous chefs in the city, they have been very busy to the fact that they haven't even interacted with their one and only daughter.

Lisa entered her room and jumped on her bed. "I wish I knew what I want right now."

Lisa was going through some complicated life issues teenagers usually go through.

She took a quick shower and noticed 10 miss calls from someone as soon as she was done. She smiled at the texts messages she recieved.

Just then there was a knock on her door. It was her mom. Lisa was surprised to see her. She quickly hid her phone under the pillow.

"Did you ate?" She asked. Lisa shooks her head. Little later, the two were having dinner together.

"How's school?" Mom asked.

"It's good as usual."

"I heard about the results."

"Ah, I'm sorry I didn't do really great this time."

"Make sure you work hard next time. Mommy will always support you."

Lisa nods.

"I know we have been lately absent in your life. But I still want to make sure my daughter do well in her life."

"Mom, I will never let you down."

"That's my daughter but in between all this don't forget to take care of yourself."

Lisa nods smiling. She loves the fact that her mom still cares for her even though she's busy. After the dinner, she spent a quality time with her. Lisa realised her mom was actually waiting for her at the doorstep but since she was late, she decided to work on her project. Lisa felt bad about not coming home sooner. They talked for a long time and sleeps late.

Next morning, Lisa wakes up early. She makes breakfast with her mother and send her off. It was weekend and she had no idea what to do. Lisa wanted to try what momo adviced her yesterday.

She decided to go out for a walk in the nearest park. The day was sunny and perfect for picnic. Lisa then noticed a sweet shop. She wanted to try one but just then she heard a scream.

"HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!"

Lisa was stunned to see a lady crying for help while a suspicious man running away with a woman's bag in his hand. Nobody was helping her. Lisa quickly understood the situation well and ran after the man who took the bag. It was matter of time, for her to catch him. But just then he bumped into a group of people and fell down on the ground. Lisa caught him but suddenly the thief attacked her. She got the bag but suddenly the world around her went black. Lisa fell down unconscious.