EIGHTEEN

Jisoo daydreamed of stepping off the trailer into an incredibly beautiful perfect, sky blue afternoon. Everything seemed so perfect but then again, they were still at the cottage.

"Camping." Taehyung said few hours back when they were still at the breakfast table.

Everyone was surprised at the thought of camping. Sure, they can relax alone but there was something they cannot afford.

"That's cool but how can we go camping? and where?" Jin questioned as they all went silent. For a moment, everyone were excited. Camping was something they did as a kid but not away from their parents eyes. This was a great opportunity but none of them was standing up to do it.

As they waited for a response, Taehyung stopped. He went straight out of the door as if the idea he just popped out of his mind wasn't his business. "Here comes his weird side." Jisoo thought and she secretly followed him outside.

The others didn't seemed to notice but Jimin was interested.

"I think its not a bad idea." He said.

"I don't think so. Where are we supposed to camp anyways?" Lisa said.

"We have a trailer." Rose said. Jimin flashed a smile at her for supporting him.

"But it's not enough for us to spend a day." Jennie said. "I need my own privacy."

"That's true." Jungkook said.

"Also, we don't have our parent's consent." Hoseok said. They all had to agree with him.

In the end, they decided to spend the entire day in the beach. Little later, they all got out and went to do their own things. The boys were already swimming while the girls went back to their room.

"The water is fresh." Jungkook said. He raced with his boys while swimming. "The one who touches the huge stone at the other side wins."

"Bring it on!" Jimin said.

Hoseok on the other hand, was playing with sands. Actually he was just sitting there enjoying his own time when Yoongi came out of nowhere and mocked him.

"You don't even act like an adult." Yoongi said with a mischievous grin.

"Thanks." Hoseok said.

"What?!"

"I'm 17 so I guess that's true." He grinned back at him but Yoongi was purely offended. He scoffed in annoyance and joined Jimin and Jungkook. Meanwhile, from a distance Jin was watching them. He knew that there was some beef going on between Yoongi and Hoseok ever since the first time they met each other.

"Hey, J-Hopeee!" He called him out and sat just right next to him.

"Hi." Hoseok greeted, quite surprised.

"What's up dude? You're pretty stronger than I thought."

"What you mean by that?"

"Yoongi's a dick. Don't listen to him."

"I guess."

"You probably know about him but you shouldn't just let him have his way. That kid is still in middle of puberty."

"He do seems like that sometimes."

Hoseok felt an intense wave of emotion each time the waves crashed. He noticed Jin was still sitting beside him.

"Aren't you gonna swim with them?"

"Nah, I'm fine here."

Little later, Jennie and Lisa came out under the hot sun.

"Finally we are here!" Jennie said as she beams at the sea.

"Yeah, after a long time of deciding which outfit to wear." Lisa said. She was wearing shorts with crop top while Jennie had her swimsuit on.

They soon joined the boys and swimmed to their heart's content. Jimin was curious about Rose and asked the girls about her and their response kinda surprised him.

"Rosé doesn't like to swim. So she's reading her books here." Lisa said.

"I hate to say but she's being a nerd. I told her so many times to come with us but she just doesn't listen." Jennie said pouting.

"Yup. Coming to beach and not spending a single time there. It's a waste!" Yoongi said.
He do likes to comment in such issues.

"Anyways, Rosé is like that. Also she doesn't know to swi-"

Jennie quickly cupped Lisa's mouth but it wasn't really hard to guess what she was saying.

"So that's it?" Yoongi laughed.

"She's just not interested in swimming." Jennie said giving a weird look at Lisa who gulped a huge lump of saliva down her throat. "You are so done now."

Jimin realised that it must be Rosé who forbidden them to tell anyone that she can't swim. A smile plays on his lips and Jungkook quickly took a notice of it. But he doesn't let's him know about it though.

All of a sudden, Jimin stands up and decides to go meet Rosé.

"Where are you off?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm bit tired." Jimin said. "See yaa later guys!"

"It's not even been an hour!"

"Aren't you coming back?" Jennie asked.

Jimin waved without looking back.

"What's with him?" Jennie said. Lisa looked over at Jungkook. Now he knew something was going on.

°°°

Rose was playing the guitar when Jimin stood right outside the cottage. For some reasons, Jimin was interested in Rosé and he can't help with it. He questioned himself before getting in.

"Gosh, I could have just swim." He told himself but then he heard a beautiful rhythm made him stop in his track. It was so beautiful to listen that it touched his heart.

"Maybe I should just go in."

As thought, he went in and was surprised to see Rosé in a floral printed dress while playing the guitar. He stopped at the doorstep, just to listen to her singing with her soulful voice. But then, Rose noticed his presence as she looked up at a surprised Jimin. A moment of silence followed by an awkward hi.

"Oh..hi Jimin!" Rose blushed. Jimin didn't know why this was getting awkward but then he looked up at himself. His mind went blank.

"Oh shoot!" He said when he realised that he was still in his trunks and his upper body was completely exposed. He excused himself real quick in a funny, weird way leaving Rosé stunned.

"What was that...?"

To be continued...