SEVENTEEN

As Taehyung followed Jisoo to the living room, their friends already started a new movie without them.

"This time no spoilers please." Lisa announced as she tucked herself well in the carpet.

"Uh why not?" Jungkook laughing at the same time as his hyungs.

"Don't worry, we didn't watched this movie."

Everything was fine as it was before. Jisoo seated herself beside Rosie who would glance a few times at Jungkook and then pretend as she was interested in watching the movie.

"Rosie, you are too obvious." Jennie commented all of a sudden which made Rosé's heart skipped a beat.

"Wha-wat?"

"We all know you ain't interested in romance stuffs."

"Shut up guys, I'm watching one because I'm bored." Rosé said. Jennie giggles with others. Its true how Rosé never watched a romantic stuff since she was so into studies.

"Phew."

"If you keep looking at his side, you will be exposed in no time." Jisoo whispered as the movie began.

"The movie is starting..guys shh." Jungkook said.

"By the way, what happened there?" Rosé said.

"Why?" Jisoo asked once she noticed her.

"Why did you two took so long?"

"Uh..popcorn takes time to cook."

"You two literally came after 25 minutes."

"Really?"

"Tell me. Something is definitely going on, isn't it?"

"What..no.." Jisoo nervously laughs.

"Hmm." Rosé smirks. "I knew it."

"Know what?"

"That you two-"

"Sssshhh." Jisoo tried to keep her mouth shut but Rosé couldn't help but laugh out in the most oddest moment. Everywhere were busy watching an intense scene when Rosé broke their concentration.

"Ya keep quiet." Lisa said.

Rosé kept smiling or the next two hours of the movie much to Jisoo's nervousness.

"So how did it happened?" Rosé asked after the movie ended.

"It was a secret."

"I know. So am I the first one?"

Jisoo nods exciting Rosé even more. "This is good. I mean Taehyung isn't a bad guy and the only problem is that he-"

"He is the cold type and isn't interested in girls."

"Yeah. You know everything."

"As I should."

"Don't tell..me, did you stalked him?"

"Actually..."

"Ya! For real? Wow Kim Jisoo! I can't believe LOL."

"Now that you know don't tell others what I just told you. PROMISE ME!" Jisoo begged but Rosé had different plans.

"Of course but in one condition." Rosé winked but Jisoo wasn't sure if she keeps her promise or not because she knows that once a secret is out, it doesn't takes long for everyone to know. But she still decided trust her bestie.

"What's your condition?"

"Keep my secret and I will keep yours."

"Deal."